Took a nice stroll

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
on Highway 1/Big Sur today. Any of you guys like cruising there?

[image]img]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/9579HPIM0040-med.JPG[/img] [/image]

[image]
9579HPIM0034-med.JPG
[/image]

[image]
9579HPIM0032-med.JPG
[/image]

[image]
9579HPIM0035-med.JPG
[/image]

[image]
9579HPIM0040-med.JPG
[/image]

[image]
9579HPIM0044-med.JPG
[/image]

[image]
9579HPIM0039-med.JPG
[/image]

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful pictures. Then again, any picture with a Viper in it looks awesome. Last time I was on Highway 1, I saw a Viper crusing and it looked awesome in those surroundings.

Santo

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you're evil... you KNOW how much the snoweaters are suffering right now without being able to drive their snakes. Good job rubbing it in! :D

and yes... Monterey is beautiful. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny to think that you drive down the road and get distracted by the scenery, while everyone else is driving down the same road getting distracted by you.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Thats one of the most beautiful drives in the world....Hwy 1, from San Francisco southward.

Last time I went through there, there was a fog hiding the beach below in places, but you could still hear the breakers below. Surreal....

Rims look great, too!

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some more from the Pacific Coast Hwy just north of Big Sur...The Green RT/10 has H.550 mods, I didn't have a Viper at the time, just the Lambos (yellow and black). These pics are from August 1997.

Enjoy

-J

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow32,

I hate to sidetrack this thread but I gotta ask because I'm very curious. Why would a Lambo owner buy a Viper? I don't find it odd in any way but I figured people progressed to the next level of car enthusiasm and there's lots of Lambo/Viper owners here. I just assumed that Viper owners bought Lambos and not the other way around.

Santo

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
santo,

good question...

At first I was completely into Buick GN/GNXs, loved those, finished college, got busy with work and it did well, built a house and got a 94 Supra Turbo (still have both) and then the biz did really well and I jumped straight to having 2 Lambos which filled up my garages at the time and was happy with that. Next started a family and got really busy again with work, sold one of the Lambos to make room for a family vehicle (this is before I realized there were lifts to increase storage options!).

Then I started getting really itchy for something new (had been a startling 8 years since I got a new fun ride), moved the GN to a local storage unit (still did not think about a lift) and proceeded to look for something new. Decided that Audi had turned Lambo into something too german for me (glad DC didn't do that with the Viper!) so that cut me loose to look at other brands and got a ride my wife and I could share ...see that story here:

First Viper

Family shot with a friend in a yellow vette:

7324lime_ck-med.jpg

The car is fantastic, loads of fun, great choice. In fact I am closing in on a second one for track use - I have been using the '05 for the track but to get into the higher run groups they want a real roll bar or autoform top, I would rather get something that goes all the way, so a second one it is - more on that once it's all done.

:2tu:

-J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi