TOP 1/4 mile times / HP page

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking that it might be really cool to have a list of say the top 10 or 20 cars with the fastest 1/4-mile times. You could have a list with the owner/car info and all the mods with his/her best time. It would allow owners to have an idea of what would be required for them to do to their cars to hit a certain number in the ¼-mile that they might be gunning for.
It would also be just as good to have another page with say the top 20 HP numbers with all the mods, it would benefit Viper owners in the same way, and enable them to know what type of mods are required to hit that HP number. It would also help many tuners since parts come from them and in a way, it would be like advertising.
You could also divide then in Motor only / power adder categories.
Like right now, I would like to be able to get into the 10’s, even if it’s a 10.99, it would be great, and very convenient to look at some type of table and see what modifications I need to do and which tuner was able to produce such a kit for a viper owner to run that time. Just an idea.
The LS1 board (www.ls1.com) has something like that set up, and i think it’s very helpful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960