TOP GEAR VIPER VIDEO!

viperrwk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading a few years ago (when I lived in England) that Clarkson loved the original Viper so much he bought one. I wouldn't be surprised if the RT/10 in the video is his (which is why it was driven so carefully.)

viperrwk

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading a few years ago (when I lived in England) that Clarkson loved the original Viper so much he bought one. I wouldn't be surprised if the RT/10 in the video is his (which is why it was driven so carefully.)

viperrwk

Nope.

The RT/10 belongs to a guy who frequents the UK Gassing Station board. It was driven so carefully because the guy wouldn't consent to having Clarkson trash his car.

The RT/10 that Clarkson drove at his wedding was borrowed.

Kai

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clarkson was lent a RT for his wedding by Chrysler, the RT in the vid was my old car which has been passed onto a UK member Richard, he only had the viper for a few months before the programme and wouldnt let JC thrash the car as he wanted to.

Richard was told the RT was supposed to be driven gently, when he got there on the day things had changed with no notice, JC wanted to do the usual smoke tire shreading, doughnut stuff. Richard rightly refused to let this happen to his car, and JC wasnt happy demanding to his minions another red RT was delivered to the circuit that afteroon.... of course that wasn't going to happen, so he had to eat a large portion of humble pie....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang