Toronto Autoshow, SRT......

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, i just returned from seeing the SRT at the Toronto Autoshow. Earlier i saved judgement until I saw the car, thought i loked it from the pics we've all been seeing. Let me say taht seeing the SRT firsthand did not change my view of the new car. i loved it and spent about 45 minutes just looking at the car from all over. During that time there were comments ranging from "I hate it" to "I've gotta have it". To me the car looks wider and lower and a complete blast to drive. The seats wrap around you even more and the tires are even bigger! You'll see what I mean when the pics load. Sadly Chysler Canada sends the biggest uniformed MORONS to this show to handle the cars. One "product advisor" states that MSRP is $130K canadian and that he took an order for a gentleman that day, and guarenteed him a sept delivery date. He also said taht the SRT is a concept car and has only been in the works from last year. I wanted to slap him. Anyways here's some pics (including that chrome RAM that was in pics taken at "a mysterious chrysler building" awhile ago.

Finally, I really don't compare the first two genereations to this car, the GEN I and II look much better to me than the SRT, it's just that the GEN III is a totally different car that should be viewed in that mannor, besides, it's gonna be faster.

Craig
You must be registered for see images

Craig

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads