Tortilla Flats...04/17/10????

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone interested in going for a ride to Tortilla Flats this weekend for a burger & a beer? Got a couple of people going. They're meeting at 0945 at 1001 S Idaho Rd, just north of the 60.

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had an absolutely great ride to Tortilla Flats. Only one Viper decided to go, me. The Lotus guys were cool and fun to chase.

The one way bridge
picture.php

The Restaurant
picture.php

You'd never see anyone in their Viper try this...I didn't
picture.php

Nice shot overlooking the lake
picture.php

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice shots. Looks like a lot of fun. Do you have other Vipers in your area?

Bruce

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice shots. Looks like a lot of fun. Do you have other Vipers in your area?

Bruce

Yeah, there's a bunch of Vipers but they usually go as a club and do their own thing. I like mixing it up with other cars. It's kind of cool to have a variety rather than 16 of the same thing going down the road.

The weather was a little hot today. This drive would have been perfect if it was done a month or two ago.

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice photos Mike. What do you mean "fun to chase" the Lotus guys? As a proud part of the Viper world you're supposed to be leading them! Of course you were just being a gentleman by letting them go first.

Did you meet-up with the Arizona Cobras? I was going to join them for an 8:30 cruise to Tortilla Flat, but slept-in instead.

Next weekend is the AZ Viper Club Prescott cruise up the back way through Congress, Yarnell, Peeples Vally, etc. I just learned the Arizona Cobras are cruising to Yarnell too, so we'll probably all meet-up on the highway somewhere. That should have the makings for a fun photo shoot.

Hope to see you next weekend.

OP
OP

01 RT SNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We saw the Cobra club coming back the other way when we were almost to the restaurant.

Not going to be able to make the Prescott ride. We're hosting a party Saturday night.

Those Exige's and Elise's handle way too good to try and keep up in the twisties. My driving ability is not poor, however, I don't have the guts to push my car that hard. Besides, I had my sister with me and didn't want to kill us, my parents would probably be pretty mad at me! It was pretty much just a fun cruise with shorts burst of spirited driving, nothing extreme.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets