Toyed with a modded S4

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So last Saturday I'm out on 101 giving my friend Tou a brief tour of the "DLM Viper Experience". After our first couple 50-100 MPH blasts, we're cruising at about 60 when I see a pair of HIDs come shooting up behind me, then pull left and alongside us. I look over and there's a S4, lowered with tinted windows, pacing us. I glance over at Tou and tell him to get a couple shots of the speedometer, because it's about to spin
eek.gif

3 seconds and 50 MPH later, the HIDs are a spec in my rearview mirror. The Viper settles down from its acceleration run with a sigh of relief as both rear tires stop spinning. I comment to Tou that it got a little loose on that run, and then apply the binders to exit the freeway. As I take the offramp, the HIDs finally catch up, then blasts by on the freeway in the infamous "sauerkraut flyby"

850 RWHP... how sweet it is
supergrin.gif

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben,

When you have that much power, you must always be wondering if they are trying or not, because the result would always be the same (tiny spec in the rearview).
supergrin.gif

Enjoy,
-Dean.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Don't you want to go after him again?
laugh.gif

I might, if I had that kind of power. I'm so vindictive!

Its not like you were trolling for a fight, I mean, he challenged you! So he deserves the beat down, as many times as it takes till he sees the light.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Walt McFarland:
Great story.

How do you say "buyer's remorse" in German?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"farfromcruzin"

lleone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey now! Don't you be bad mouthing S4s. We've had about 25 inches of snow this month... and it's snowing again this morning. Granted that while my S4's engine isn't stock, it's not lowered, tinted, or riced in any way. But still, if you'd care to try to take me up here in the shadow the Great Lake we live under, I'd be happy to demostrate why I leave my Viper in the garage and take the S4 (with snow tires on it) to work and leave you in a snow bank somewhere ;-)

Seriously though, sorry yet another ******** kid is out there giving the Audi a bad name. It really is a great second car for those of us who don't have the best of weather all year round.

Off to my heated seats since it's about 10 degrees out there right now...
Lou

PS: The wife's second car is a WRX which frankly is the better of the 2 cars for having true "fun" in the snow as you don't get bogged down with Audi's danged electronic differential locking...