Toys for Tots Sonic Meet - Will you come?

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Kathy Monteiro - I am with the PT (Cruiser) Owners Club - we will be holding a Toys for Tots Meet at the Sonic Drive In on November 18 (in Anaheim). Us, along with the Durango Owner Club, Dodge Trucks, Prowlers and Your club have joined forces with the Marines for this great event of giving! We will be delivering the toys collected on Dec. 9 with a cruise to Camp Pendleton for drop off and a ceramony. It would be great if all of you from Southern California could join us! The meet will be from 12:00 - 3:00 if you need directions please go to www.sonicdriveincruise.com also please respond to this forum if you will be attending. Also vendors are welcome to come and set up. Everyone is asked to bring a new unwrapped toy for donation. Thanks, and we hope to see you all there!!
Please feel free to send me an e-mail at [email protected]

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry no one responded to this. If I was in CA Id be there.

Good luck
smile.gif

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to go. I will call a few viper and prowler owners I know and see if we can't get a little support from the locals. I would also guess that you will see more replies today. How many spaces do you have available?

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have replied and are willing to help! I hope many of you can make it! As far as spaces available there is plenty of room! The Sonic is located in a huge parking lot! So there are all the drive up to order spaces all around the Sonic and then we can use all the parking in the lot - plenty of room!! Remember Vedors are welcome - we have several PT Cruiser vendors that come and set up! This is a very rewarding event, and then the cruise to Camp Pendleton (on DEC.9) is really a lot of fun! We are working on getting a police ****** from the Del Mar area to Camp Pendleton - it all depends on how many cars we can get! And please do spread the word to any Prowlers you might know! I talked to Larry Lord - and he is in support and is spreading the word among the club! This is our second year to do this event with the Durango Owners Club - and I hope that all clubs will like to do it again next year!!! If you are unable to attend any of the planned events - for those in Southern California - Jack Powell Chrysler/Dodge in the Escondido Auto Park will be a "drop off" site - and I believe John Hine Dodge will also be a drop off site! These sites will start in Novemebr. Thanks again to everyone!

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bumping this up to the top! Hoping to generate lots of interest! Lets pick up some slack for our Marines this year and help deliver truck loads of toys to Camp Pendleton!!!

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys!! Anyone from the San Deigo area who would like to cruise up with us, we would love to have you! We meet at the park & ride lot at the 5 & 78 freeways. We usually leave around 9 a.m. (get there early for a good place to park!) Maguires wax products will be there handing out goodies to the first 400 cars!! This will be a great meet, and a great show for the public!! Along with a rewarding event!

OP
OP
C

Cruzen Kat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 4 days left! Hope that you all will make it! I just got off the phone with Joanne! Wow! Are you all very lucky to have her! If I am not mistaking I just got off the phone with Wonder Woman!!