Track Pack Plius

CRASCH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish there was an option for a track pack plus. Basically the track pack plus set of street rims and tires. Drop ship these to the dealer or my house. I would definitely check that unreasonably expensive box. If there isn't a good reason it isn't offered, it should be.

I want the track pack for the track, but I don't want those for the street and most of my miles will be street miles.

Last edited:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably easier to buy your own for about 6-8k and get better tires than the corsas. Probably would get lighter wheels and faster tires.

OP
OP
C

CRASCH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is probably what I will end up doing. I'm a bit torn because I have a black/sepia 2000 rt/10 and I still like the look. I might go shadow blue pearl and sepia instead of black. So I like the old style wheels for the street and still want the better brakes. It looks like you can get the better brakes from mopar or aftermarket would probably be even better.

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish there was an option for a track pack plus. Basically the track pack plus set of street rims and tires. Drop ship these to the dealer or my house. I would definitely check that unreasonably expensive box. If there isn't a good reason it isn't offered, it should be.

I want the track pack for the track, but I don't want those for the street and most of my miles will be street miles.

Get the track pack with the matte finish and I will trade you the stock ones

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Been messing with this same issue. Get Track Pack and swap the tires? Or get the light weight brakes from MoPar and stick with the street wheels and tires? Or get the light weight brakes from MoPar and replacement tires and wheels from the aftermarket? Or ? Oh well I'm waiting a year so maybe MoPar will offer a solution by then.:2tu:

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered the Track pack to get the lighter brakes and wheels package. The Corsas wont last too long anyway, so by then I will have many options to replace them with : Street Pirelli or Mich PSS or Track oriented again Corsas or Mpsc2

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The track pack is worth it since anyone buying the brakes and wheels from the dealer separately would cost double.