trade 03 z06 for 00,01 gts

gto9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a 03 z06 electron blue/mod red int.less then 800 miles.i want a clean very low milage 00,01,02 gts(under 3000 miles) the car is also paid for.ill also have to pay up some cash for the gts i would think?.anyone interested call me 414-771-4123

Shakin Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my Z06 last October.

I know your kicking yourself right now on getting that Vette instead of the Viper.

Does the word, "Generic", ring any bells?

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would say we have a couple of smart guys here. Good luck with you search for a trade, but I would think it might be hard to find someone with a Viper trading down to a Vette. Welcome to our side.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VIPR GTS:
I would say we have a couple of smart guys here. Good luck with you search for a trade, but I would think it might be hard to find someone with a Viper trading down to a Vette. Welcome to our side.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<u>Very true</u>. Good luck though. Both cars are nice.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gto9:
i have a 03 z06 electron blue/mod red int.less then 800 miles.i want a clean very low milage 00,01,02 gts(under 3000 miles) the car is also paid for.ill also have to pay up some cash for the gts i would think?.anyone interested call me 414-771-4123

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sent you an e-mail.
smile.gif

FE GTS 195

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel. I thought my 02 yellow Z06 would be my car answer, but for the past year I always found myself looking at this site and thinking "I should have waited for a Viper." I bought one a month ago from Bill Pemberton and have never looked back. Vipers are untamed animals and have characteristics of 60's big block cars. Good luck in your search!