Traded C6 for an 04 Viper

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Vette owners grow up (and reach the next level of success) they become Viper owners :rolaugh:

Seriously - we had his and hers Z06 before our first Viper and I recall someone mentioning that with Vettes you change cars every year (and we did) with Vipers - it is once a generation. Welcome to the family and we won't hold your past cars against you as many of us were there too!

Enjoy and be safe as there are no training wheels!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the ONLY thing the vette has the snake beat on is features/comfort (not counting the cup holders of course)

softuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently traded an 06 Z06 for an 06 Viper Coupe........I wanted to do it ever since the Gen3 coupe came out,but it would have cost me about $20k.

I actually gave my 15k mile Z06 & only $6k for my 2k mile Viper.

OP
OP
S

stopltracr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, I've got a few more miles on it now. I added the 3.55 gears, Green filters, and a ROE SCT tune (93 octane). It's a blast to drive! Not just the power but the handling and braking are much better than the C6. In fact the only thing I miss about the C6 is the cruise control.

V

Venomiss

Well, I've got a few more miles on it now. I added the 3.55 gears, Green filters, and a ROE SCT tune (93 octane). It's a blast to drive! Not just the power but the handling and braking are much better than the C6. In fact the only thing I miss about the C6 is the cruise control.

Any chance of joining the VCA? Read the top thread of the new owners section to find out.
Right now it's $55 dollars off per person for VOI 10 for VCA members.
Almost pays for the regular membership from that.

PM one of the moderators and they can upgrade you to Viper owner in the mean time-make sure they have all your information.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi