Trailering Problem

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having trouble trying to figure out how to tie down my front end in a small enclosed trailer (very short on space). How do you get under the front spoiler to find a place to hook the strap to. Can you secure it to a tow hook, or put the straps through the front wheels? I'm afraid if I use the wheels, it may mess up the front end alignment. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, John

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may need to consider fixed-length straps for the front end. Roll in, attach, then attach rear with ratchet straps and snug the car down. It's more secure to tie to the frame than to the wheels. Crossed straps reduce the possibility of load side shift if you lose a tire or get involved in an accident while towing.

The cars are low and there's no way around getting down-'n-dirty when loading up to tow.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The R-Hooks Gerald mentioned go into the four frame notches. Very similar are the T-Hooks, I have four tie downs with the T-Hooks already attached. This oem tie-down system really simplifies the process. All you need in the front is about 18" of space to the front of the car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4