Viper Owner
Reaction score
O9 ACR on E-bay BIN for $59,500
Dealer Says,
"Rt Front damage"
"no frame damage"
"airbags intack"
You must be registered for see images attach

Always Google the Vin# Before you buy ANY Vehicle! This is FREE information. Then you can decide what "airbags intack" means.:nono:
Salvage auction says "secondary rear end damage" also.

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno...I see the airbags. They look pretty "intack" to me. As a buyer, I'd be comforted knowing they were there. I can't verify that my '08 even has airbags, because I've never seen them.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would it be possible for the driver air bag still be "intack"? Were the air bags disabled prior to the collision?

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That thing has been on ebay for ever, it think he started at 70k? then 65, now 60. Its also missing the $4000+ front splitter.
I remember when it was sold a while back wrecked, I think someone paid over 40 for it.

Last edited:

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is just trying to lure a fool. Thinking there is an ass for every seat. However, fortunately this is such a niche market that the only people who might consider buying this wreck are the people who drive them and know enough about them. Dishonesty does not pay.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have people compairing that one to mine for sale...LOL I put pics up of before the repair and mine has a splitter on it :) There are some other short cuts I could see in the pics. That is what gives these cars a bad name...

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have people compairing that one to mine for sale...LOL I put pics up of before the repair and mine has a splitter on it :) There are some other short cuts I could see in the pics. That is what gives these cars a bad name...

Not the cars that give bad name but rather the person or people behind it, or companies trying a half fast crap.

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not the one X2 builders is selling is it? I think there was a green 08 that they have been posting the heck out of on ebay.

Elohim1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had sent me pictures prior to fixing. The one posted by the OP was not included.
The pics he sent me did not reveal as bad of damage ??

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He had sent me pictures prior to fixing. The one posted by the OP was not included.
The pics he sent me did not reveal as bad of damage ??

4955 miles when wrecked, 4959 on the auction site. So after that wreck/repair they put a whole 4 miles on the car. I am sure its straightened out...

Googling the VIN 1B3JZ69Z69V500518

You must be registered for see images

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have repaired them in worse shape but you need to spend money on them to do it right. You can see where the innerfender was repaired and it is missing the splitter. When you see these couple things then are not told the whole truth you loose big money because no one will trust you. Never cut corners on a repair. But still someone will buy it and find out later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh