TT Viper vs Veyron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW--Impressive indeed!!!! Not surprised totally, but we also love the Veyron (who doesn't???)....thanx for posting these results! ~juli

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. That is amazing.

I would love to see a comparison test of the different tuners who create high horse power Viper packages, whether twin turbo or supercharged.

I am not sure what the allegiance is, but Henessey is the only one you ever see in these magazine tuner comparisons.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4+ seconds and 16mph beatdown of the Veyron......Just imagine if this was against a Heff/UGR/RSI Viper.....Gotta give it to Heeenneeesssyy he knows how to keep the spotlight on his business. Positive PR goes a long way..He might actually get the 225k hes asking for this car now.....The other tuners should get this kind of coverage from a big name mag...A big plus for the Viper nation however you slice it though.....

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Fun to watch. The driver sure didn't spin the engine very high in the first 4 gears.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to wonder if the R&T guys were able to get their hands on the "special key" to unlock all of the Bugatti's hidden powers?

Whoaa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Makes me sick seeing him getting publicity like this when there are several other tuners out with good track records and way better systems

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to wonder if the R&T guys were able to get their hands on the "special key" to unlock all of the Bugatti's hidden powers?

Riiiight...Because the Veyron is sooo fast that even a much lighter car with a little more power still shouldnt be able to beat it...:rolleyes: Physics cant be beat with 2 million dollars;)

You cant possibly think this Veyron wasnt unlocked for this test....Now had they dont a top speed test Im sure the Veyron would have won as it is made to go 253...Not sure if the HeinyViper is able to approach those speeds safely...Im sure it has the power for more than 240mph though easily..Stability and tires would most likely limit it.....No need to defend or make excuises for a 2 million dollar car....Its still the best road car no matter which car beats it...At least for now..

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the corvette forum, they mentioned this article also. Rather than acknowledge the Viper's victory, they were clamoring over the fact that "the turbo vette was only 2 seconds slower to 200mph than the Veyron!". I guess those who are accustomed to losing, love it when they only lose by a little bit.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to give Hennessy credit. He goes out and makes the effort to create these opportunities. Nothing is stopping the other tuners except their own lack of effort. I personally wish more did make the effort. But until then John is the ONLY one making positive Viper press. I have not even seen a 2008 story yet. 'Tis a shame.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riiiight...Because the Veyron is sooo fast that even a much lighter car with a little more power still shouldnt be able to beat it...:rolleyes: Physics cant be beat with 2 million dollars;)

You cant possibly think this Veyron wasnt unlocked for this test....Now had they dont a top speed test Im sure the Veyron would have won as it is made to go 253...Not sure if the HeinyViper is able to approach those speeds safely...Im sure it has the power for more than 240mph though easily..Stability and tires would most likely limit it.....No need to defend or make excuises for a 2 million dollar car....Its still the best road car no matter which car beats it...At least for now..

I was not trying to down play the Vipers complete dominance of the test. Sorry if it came across like that.
The video posted by Kala shows that the Veyron's "special" key wasn't used. Or that it was, but the driver killed its effects by pressing the brake at launch. Either way, the aerodynamics on the Veyron were not at their best. This probably wouldn't have helped much but it may have made the test a little more interesting.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine the utter destruction the Veyron would recieve on a roll race with this Viper???Take away its awd advantage and its just a total masacre......Its 5 seconds slower from 100-200mph then this Viper....Insane...To do that to a car of the Veyrons calibur is quite an accomplishment...

Ive been surfing other car boards and they dont believe this Viper is only making a little over 1000rwhp lol......They think its really a 1200-1400rwhp Viper LMAO....Had it been one of those Heffner/UGR/RSI killers this Veyron would have looked utterly inept in terms of acceleration......One of them trapped 183mph in just the 1/3 with 3/4 of a mile left...Its staggering to think what mile an hour one of these ******** TT Vipers would put down...

If you look at the Video you see the Viper is still accelerating at a strong rate even at 220mph and only with 1000rwhp or there about...Im thinking one of the Elite Vipers would probably clear 240mph if they could hook like this comparitively slow Viper......Wish one of the big dogs would get exposure like this against a car of the Veyrons calibur...It does nothing to diminish the Veyrons incredible abilities...Still in a class by itself for a production car...But damn did it get *****...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness