Tunned Viper NO START

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As I was programming with Xcalibrator 2 DCX I realized half way threw that I didn't pick the program I want,when I hit select it just started ,so I unplugged it.
Tryed it again and found that the 3 tunes are gone and there was a return to stock which gave me an ERROR 11 - OBD-NOAUTODETECT.
I`m very mad at myself.:mad:
E-mailed where I got the SCT tuner ,waiting for reply.
How can I fix this?
Thanks

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try just disconnecting the battery and LEAVING IT ALONE for at least half an hour. Then, go back and hook the battery back up and pray that the tuner did not actually write mem to anything before you unplugged it. I had a very similar situation with my Firebird and EFI-Live. My laptop died mid-write and after that would not connect, said there was an OBD error. I let it sit with the battery disconnected for about an hour and when I came back, it fired right back up with the old tune.

Nick

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used a programmer on previous vehicles and they created nothing but problems. I would never get one near my Viper. Good luck though getting it fixed.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I was programming with Xcalibrator 2 DCX I realized half way threw that I didn't pick the program I want,when I hit select it just started ,so I unplugged it.
Tryed it again and found that the 3 tunes are gone and there was a return to stock which gave me an ERROR 11 - OBD-NOAUTODETECT.
I`m very mad at myself.:mad:
E-mailed where I got the SCT tuner ,waiting for reply.
How can I fix this?
Thanks

I think this is bad...I've never seen a good outcome or easy fix when turning off the power in the middle of a reflash on any device. Try calling Chuck Tator at Tator's Dodge and see if he knows of a way to get you PCM back to its original state while you're waiting on SCT.

OP
OP
S

SidewinderGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got her running.I was sent a new stock program to try.I should be getting the performance tunes tonight.I will post the results and how the car runs.
Happy to have my Viper running for the weekend.:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456