turbo gallardo dyno video

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome!!! love the sound of that motor. it sounds deeper and throatier (more muscular) than ferraris V-8 engine. amazing how the turbos did not seem to alter the pitch of the engine though. it does sound louder than stock. what are you runnin for mufflers?

OP
OP
B

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome!!! love the sound of that motor. it sounds deeper and throatier (more muscular) than ferraris V-8 engine. amazing how the turbos did not seem to alter the pitch of the engine though. it does sound louder than stock. what are you runnin for mufflers?

mufflers??? what are they??

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:shocked: h thank you I have been waiting for this. What were the RPMs at max hp?

When the Lambo guys hear this Jason may have to open another department :eek:

Odd to see Jason with the garage doors open and greenery outside, in December. It is freezing at his old GlenBernie location.

OP
OP
B

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know Jason said he didn't get an rpm reading
but when he did original dyno he did. redline is 8000 rpm
I would guess 7500-7600 but is only a guess.

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! That's great news for both you and Jason.

On a side note, I couldn't help but noticed in the that the leaves outside the dyno room are green and that Jason is wearing a tee-shirt. We up north here in the sub-freezing DC metro area miss having Jason in our backyard, but by the looks of things, I'm not sure that Jason misses us quite as much, hehe. Jason needs a shop in both Florida and Maryland.

OP
OP
B

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That thing makes my mind all confused. I'm looking for a viper but all I see is a sweet Lambo. :headbang:

You know I"ve always preferred the engine sound of the Viper BEFORE
the turbos. They sound swimilar now but an 8000 rpm redline on this car...it should sound like a "sctreamer"

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty dang sweet. Cant wait to hear what times it runs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang