"Ultimate Factories" Viper... Missing...

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the Ultimate Factories show on the Connor Viper Plant. It was fun, but lacking...

On the positive, side it showed a lot of good people building the car and it also put the Viper in a spotlight as a great American car. However, showed only the assembly plant. I would like to see how the many parts are built and where they came from--at least the major components. For instance, I would love to see how the chasis is built--welded together--designed, etc. I think it was a good show about assembly, but it lacked detail about pre-assembly...

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the same...

A friend made an interestimng observation. He said that the other shows that featured Maserati for example showed the factories as well organized, etc. He thought the Viper plant looked completely disorganized with stuff everywhere. I visited the plant many years ago so I knew what the deal was...but to have someone that hadn't visited the plant get that impression was unfortunate.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interesting observations, I would have to agree but still a great show, i was proud to watch it and know i had a piece of viper history in my garage :2tu: