Reaction score
20/19 CCW 505A's......

You must be registered for see images

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone heard recently about the PS2's being available yet. I saw a few threads where Febuary was the availability time?

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone recommend best/cheapest high street or online HRE (840/890 series, 6 stud?) dealer please? so far i'm getting a tag for around $6000, without tires(!).... just wondering whether i should even attempt to stretch the budget... sell the stocks (haven't got the car yet) or p/x for new or decent 2nd hand HREs (does anyone actually want to sell HREs?!!)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PS2s 18-19

Has anyone heard recently about the PS2's being available yet. I saw a few threads where Febuary was the availability time?

PS2 are avail 17" F+R;
18" F+R;

SRT10 or 19" R delayed til 'late March' at earliest,,, tire will be '08 SRT OEM

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
can anyone recommend best/cheapest high street or online HRE (840/890 series, 6 stud?) dealer please? so far i'm getting a tag for around $6000, without tires(!)....(does anyone actually want to sell HREs?!!)

"BEST /CHEAPEST" is kinda like Jumbo Shrimp.......but PartsRack works very hard to be ultra-competitive on HRE. We are their #1 Viper wheel vendor, for several years now. (Probably due to my good looks and cheerful demeanor, and has NOTHING to do with our low prices.) In fact, we can do the wheels you mentioned from under $5000/set, and even allow chrome or full polish at that price ! We will have a MARCH SPECIAL and a SoCal VCA Tour of HRE as well. And, WE ACCEPT TRADES of undamaged Viper Wheels !

Want CHEAP / LIGHT ? Is that the best? We offer SSRs as shown way above, under $2000 / set of 4.

Please e-mail me for more. Thank You : [email protected]

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone recommend best/cheapest high street or online HRE (840/890 series, 6 stud?) dealer please? so far i'm getting a tag for around $6000, without tires(!)....(does anyone actually want to sell HREs?!!)

"BEST /CHEAPEST" is kinda like Jumbo Shrimp.......but PartsRack works very hard to be ultra-competitive on HRE. We are their #1 Viper wheel vendor, for several years now. (Probably due to my good looks and cheerful demeanor, and has NOTHING to do with our low prices.) In fact, we can do the wheels you mentioned from under $5000/set, and even allow chrome or full polish at that price ! We will have a MARCH SPECIAL and a SoCal VCA Tour of HRE as well. And, WE ACCEPT TRADES of undamaged Viper Wheels !

Want CHEAP / LIGHT ? Is that the best? We offer SSRs as shown way above, under $2000 / set of 4.

Please e-mail me for more. Thank You : [email protected]

:2tu: just havin' a gander now :smirk:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bringing a thread back from the DEAD:rolaugh:. I always wanted to get to post some pictures in this thread when I first saw it after joining the VCA. So I got some time and it was warm enough today to grab a few photos. These are I forged REV Precision Cut. 18/19 with a 4"+ lip in the back.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Shandon. But dont forget to mention the pretty stoptech rotors behind them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang