Underground Racing

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big congrats. to UGR for taking first place in the Super Pro Street class in Ohio. This is the same car that many said would blow up on the dyno. Well it's competed in three V-10 Nats. and hasn't broke anything. Props to Kevin and K.C. for building a strong car. To my knowledge, the only car that has went faster in it's class has been Dr.Roofs DLM car which has a built motor w/blower and water injection compared to UGR's Stock engine with a blower and fuel system. This is a testament to how well UGR can tune a viper.

Soon you will see some big things from UGR. :eek: :D

Also thanks to UGR for stepping up and sponsoring the Ohio event.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to UG.. But I think braggin that it's a stock motor doesn't really help. With that much HP it's always good to reinforce the motor for longevity and years of daily driving trouble free racing! :)

But he can race!! Congrat on that and placing like he did! He's got some mad skilllllz ;)

Gerald

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea he's got game when it comes to driving that's for sure.
As for the stock motor so far so good. In drag racing or street racing sooner or later your gonna break something. For example look at Roofs car it was built and strengthened in every way and less than 500 miles later it broke. I agree though reinforcing the engine is the best thing to do when ever your adding gobs of power.

btw, when are you gonna come to the V-10 nats. and get in on the fun??? Your car is capable of taking down some big guns. :D

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for the stock motor so far so good. In drag racing or street racing sooner or later your gonna break something. For example look at Roofs car it was built and strengthened in every way and less than 500 miles later it broke. I agree though reinforcing the engine is the best thing to do when ever your adding gobs of power.
Obviously, your trying to stir the ***. I believe everything you and Roof have to say... NOT :D

Gerald

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Stir the ***" :rolleyes: I have not. Stir what ***? All I did was give props to UGR for kicking everyone's ass. I have no beef with Levin or Roof or anyone else for that matter. What went on between Roof and Levin is between them. I was merely responding to your post. I was not bragging. It's not bragging if you can back it up and UGR backed it up. I was merely stating that these guys do a great job tuning Vipers and driving them. My comment about Roofs car breaking was used as an example. Any car can break and it doesn't matter who builds it. If you drag race enough you will break something. I was actually agreeing with you about reinforcing motors is a good idea.
No need for you to agree with anything I say I could care less. Also, I don't speak for Roof, if you have a problem with him take it up with him and leave me out of it. Nobody's picking on your boy Levin so get over it.

Reaction score
"Stir the ***" :rolleyes: I have not. Stir what ***? All I did was give props to UGR for kicking everyone's ass. I have no beef with Levin or Roof or anyone else for that matter. What went on between Roof and Levin is between them. I was merely responding to your post. I was not bragging. It's not bragging if you can back it up and UGR backed it up. I was merely stating that these guys do a great job tuning Vipers and driving them. My comment about Roofs car breaking was used as an example. Any car can break and it doesn't matter who builds it. If you drag race enough you will break something. I was actually agreeing with you about reinforcing motors is a good idea.
No need for you to agree with anything I say I could care less. Also, I don't speak for Roof, if you have a problem with him take it up with him and leave me out of it. Nobody's picking on your boy Levin so get over it.
Who ya calling boy and wipe that grin off your face :D

I agree with you! You have to give credit where credit is do. UGR goes out to race and has shown time after time they can compete. They have been competitive since day one. It used to be, at one time, spent money won races - UGR otherwise discounted that fact. They EARNED respect one race at a time :2tu:

Now, stop stirring ;)

Regards,
Doug

OP
OP

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Doug, :cool:
I was not picking at you or trying to stir anything. I could have used a number of examples of people breaking while racing. That one was fresh in my mind because I was there when it happened. Heck I'll be lucky if mine don't break. Whatever, happened between you and Roof is between you too. This was a post giving credit where credit is due for Underground Racing. I have a lot of respect for you and many other tuners like Underground, Macedo, Heffner, RSI, etc..... all are a valuable asset to the viper community. All build fast cars. Gerald should step up and come to some of the events. Win or Lose it's fun to talk a little smack and race against other vipers. :D

Again,
back to the main point of the tread. Congrats UGR you did a heck of a job on Matt's car and drove the wheels off it. :headbang:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously, your trying to stir the ***. I believe everything you and Roof have to say... NOT :D

Gerald

Gerald

What is your deal dude??? everytime I look at a post your saying stuff about me and DLM???? you know something I dont??? why you so nervous Lately???

Give it a Rest!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually Gerald has been to one of the events. And I do remember seeing Doug at two of Bogg's racing events. Doug just isn't a "hey look at me" kind of guy that's why maybe he was missed by some.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal, and congrads to UGR on the wins. And i'm sure they have alot more to come as well. However look out for Paolo's upcoming stuff he's got alot up his sleeve for sure.Most of his stuff can be found on the alley :)
Again congrads on the wins

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love when people dig up YEAR OLD POSTS, and post like it just happen... hello.. WAKE UP..

Jon

Who do you guys think is gonna win the election anyway, Bush or Kerry? :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte