Update on Hogan passenger

Daston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never heard that version. I have heard from day one he was street racing a Viper and lost control. Nomatter what happened, I wish the friend a full and speedy recovery, but I understand that probably wont happen. Its always a shame when stuff like this happens and especially when something as easy as wearing a seatbelt could have saved him a lot of the injuries. I'm sure Nick feels like crap, and hopefully next time he thinks about doing something stupid in a car while on public roads, he'll remember what the consequences can be.

Ahh my bad reread the report.

I agree, no matter what happend not wearing a seatbelt was plain dumb. Suprised anyone managed to come away from the car with their lives, shame it was an aerotop as a roof might have taken some of the impact

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Nick feels like crap, and hopefully next time he thinks about doing something stupid in a car while on public roads, he'll remember what the consequences can be.[/quote]

Probably not as "crappy" as his friend... :mad:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Nick feels like crap, and hopefully next time he thinks about doing something stupid in a car while on public roads, he'll remember what the consequences can be.

Probably not as "crappy" as his friend... :mad:[/QUOTE]

I don't think a day will go by that he doesn't think about it. I'd be surprised if he even drives his cars for a while.

If the law lets him, he'll probable just disappear for a while. I would. Or spend my time trying to make things better for the passenger.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably not as "crappy" as his friend... :mad:

I don't think a day will go by that he doesn't think about it. I'd be surprised if he even drives his cars for a while.

If the law lets him, he'll probable just disappear for a while. I would. Or spend my time trying to make things better for the passenger.[/QUOTE]

I hope thats the case. The very last thing I want to hear a month from now is him wrecking another car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960