Used Supercharger Paxton

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members,

Any thoughts on what the value of a used Paxton Supercharger for Gen III would be? Less than 5000 miles on it? Thinking of buying a Viper and returning it to stock.

Thx

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete kit? I mean every little thing it came with?
I've had some friends by used kits that were "complete" and ended up spending over 1,000 to get all of the little crap needed to install it.

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polished kit with everything, I want to return the car to stock. Removed by a Viper Tech.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im interested as well. pm me with your price if you puchase the vehicle. What are the details on the car by the way?

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know for sure yet. I am test driving a Z06 tomorrow. Promised myself I would before making a decision.

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove the Z06 modified with Cams and headers, much more livable for the wife. Nothing will equal the Viper for sheer uniqueness and Brutality. I just can't sell that to the wife.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drove the Z06 modified with Cams and headers, much more livable for the wife. Nothing will equal the Viper for sheer uniqueness and Brutality. I just can't sell that to the wife.

Sooo....the pants are worn by __________ (fill in the blank).

:lmao::lmao:

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I'm being honest....:rolaugh::rolaugh:

The Viper is a beast and probably best served on a track. It is a an incredible car and rare and I see why it is desirable. In a perfect world perhaps I would own both OR.... marry someone else who is a car freak like me.

If I was single, hands down I'm in the Viper. Since it is toy however, at least in my house, compromise is called for. That is, If you call a modded Z06 a compromise:lmao:

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I'm being honest....:rolaugh::rolaugh:

The Viper is a beast and probably best served on a track. It is a an incredible car and rare and I see why it is desirable. In a perfect world perhaps I would own both OR.... marry someone else who is a car freak like me.

If I was single, hands down I'm in the Viper. Since it is toy however, at least in my house, compromise is called for. That is, If you call a modded Z06 a compromise:lmao:

Compared to a Viper, it is a compromise.

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When choosing one thing over another there is always compromise. The Viper is a unique vehicle and the Corvette is not. However, BOTH exist in an unique envelope of performance few people will ever experience, and both are uniquely American in their focused pursuit of affordable, high performance.

I don't feel there are any wrong answers to the prevailing question: Which one?

In a perfect world, perhaps the answer for me would be BOTH.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id either kill myself or the wife if she tried to make me sell my car. she wouldn't even think of telling me what to do. (but i dont tell her either)

never make a decision based on a wife when it comes to cars.

grow a set and buy the car YOU Want. too bad if she doesnt like it. its a toy, not used for HER daily driving. matter of fact, she should never drive the darn car. if YOU want to let her sit in the passenger seat, its a privilege and she should thank you for it and keep her mouth shut.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id either kill myself or the wife if she tried to make me sell my car. she wouldn't even think of telling me what to do. (but i dont tell her either)

never make a decision based on a wife when it comes to cars.

grow a set and buy the car YOU Want. too bad if she doesnt like it. its a toy, not used for HER daily driving. matter of fact, she should never drive the darn car. if YOU want to let her sit in the passenger seat, its a privilege and she should thank you for it and keep her mouth shut.

Listen, I'm less than a year away from my Viper purchase and my wife does support me in wanting it and understands why I want it. However, if I portrayed that attitude, I probably wouldn't be able to get it.Difference is my wife makes just as much money as I so it's not like I could say I'm going to do whatever I wish. Maybe that is the situation with this guy.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her making as much as you does make it tougher (that is my case, wife makes what i do) but id still never let her tell me I can have a SC or not. My car is none of her biz. As her hobbies are none of mine.

Ryan SRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I let my girlfriend talk me out of selling my 06 coupe and buying a new ACR(for now), if only it had a radio... lol But she did agree with me to buy the Viper over a Z06 when I was buying so i guess she's not too bad.

T JUNKIE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys even know what "True Love" is. Like havin a good track day. Or just going for a drive and knowing that you have the best handling car you will see all day. Stepping on the throttle and feeling the torque. I have a corvette, viper, and a girlfriend whom I Love.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang