Used Supercharger Paxton

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like win-win to me, either car is a win, and you've got a little lady willing to put up with your extreme care vice, hec that's win-win-win. I was fortunate to get one of those too. Funny thing is, when I sold my GenII and was shopping GenIII, we went to a chevy dealer & I said out of due diligence I wanted to try out a Z06, she said no way, we want another Vipress (as she calls it). Women are funny, I guess some like it a little rougher than others. ;-)

And don't mind the "owned" comments here, we're all a little brain damaged on this forum, just a result of all the sudden acceleration G's we pull in our beasts. You should be safe from that though with the vette. (j/k)

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Wife had zero to do with my Viper decision making. She actually likes our Z06 better. I bought the Viper first, no regrets. Had I bought the Z06 first, I'd be kicking myself in the ass every time I saw a Viper. You will too. :)

OP
OP
T

TR930

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Wife had zero to do with my Viper decision making. She actually likes our Z06 better. I bought the Viper first, no regrets. Had I bought the Z06 first, I'd be kicking myself in the ass every time I saw a Viper. You will too. :)

I'm 39, I have plenty of time to buy a Viper. If I really wanted to I could get the Viper, but I have a 2007 MW M5 to trade in, want to talk about resale value? Hammered. High gas prices, poor economy and uncertainty do not bode well for 500 HP V10 sedans....

The Z06 was 13k cheaper, 1 year newer and more comfortable for me AND the wife.

BTW there are a ton of Z06's for sale so it is a real buyers market. Pretty decent value IMO. I hardly ever see a Z06 where I live and I rarely if ever see a Viper. The only Gen III or Gen IV Vipers I have ever seen have been at dealerships.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey....no harm no foul....you made your decision so move on along to the tupperwere forums and get back to us in 4 months when your trying to trade in americas first sports car for americas first exotic.

lilgookiemonsta

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey....no harm no foul....you made your decision so move on along to the tupperwere forums and get back to us in 4 months when your trying to trade in americas first sports car for americas first exotic.

Aren't you trying to get rid of your Viper too?

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A buddy just got a great deal on a 2009 Z51 with 1500 miles. Funny thing was when we went to lunch ( 6 mile round trip in the city ) I saw four other corvettes.

Didn't see a single Viper.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte