V-10 NATIONALS TEXAS STYLE!!! Date Set!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jdawg,

You are a little pest that needs to go away. Oh yeah, and you are slow.

Sorry I took so long to respond, but your dad had pm'd me for some private counseling.

Slow is relative, don't forget that when that 8 second Venom ***** you up. And while we are on the subject, is it your job to play the little b****h and whine to Roof when they try to put you all in the same class???

Reaction score
LOL, I am the one who convinced everyone to let John run with us in the unlimited class. Without me saying anything I doubt they would have let him run. Good try.

As for the venom sucking me up, I am ready. John knows I will race heads up anyday. I would prefer 6 speed to 6 spped, but I don't care and I don't make excuses.

Reaction score
J DAWG, SHHHHOOOOOOO CLOWNSHOE! You have no idea what you are getting yourself into. Hell these guys could bring a street driven Honda Civic that could run you into the ground! Your smack is weak, but at least it isn't as weak as your ET!

Hey Norm I am sorry to say The "BB GUN" isn't going to be able to take the all motor win.

Smack away guys!

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY DRAG RACE CONSULTANT ITS AWAYS GREAT TO HEAR FROM A PRO!I COULDNT AGREE WITH U MORE.MAKE SURE U TRADE YOUR DAISY IN FOR A WINCHESTER.HAVE A GREAT DAY! NORM K :D

Reaction score
HA HA HA! I will stick by Maverick if he competes in the all motor class, besides, "BIG GUNS" are to dangerous. When he wins Unlimited and All Motor I will never hear the end of it! Hopefully someone will bring something more to the table to make it a challenge.

I am hoping we see the first 6 speed car in the 8's at this event!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine