VA/Maryland Region Annual Crabfest - June 14

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow Presidents.
I wanted to make you aware of the date of our Crab Feast this year. The date is June 14th. Last year we had approx 60-70 cars and over 120 attendees. Many from our surrounding Regions. We would like to make an extra early effort to get this on your calenders if you wish.
We were able to keep all the Vipers together on the cruise over the Bay Bridge and it worked so well we are planning on hiring a professional videograper to chronicle the event this year. Viper magazine has also expressed a desire to attend.
We have three primary cruise meeting points, north of Balitmore just off 95, Northern VA, the eastern Shore for those who choose to come down that way through Delaware and the final assembly point in Annapolis.Once all cars arrive in Annapolis from the initial staging points we head over the bay bridge together.
We pretty much take over The Crab Deck on the eastern shore. Interesting waterfront restaurant whose outside walls are constructed completely of overhead garage glass doors that are raised for an open air effect.
We plan a rather large silent auction and have been in the business of creating our own Specialized Viper items for several years that go through the auction. You won't see this stuff anywhere else.We leverage off our Treasurers Payroll company and his volumes or 5000 items to tie in a few more and get really nice stuff.
We also plan on doing some nice recognition stuff for our Brother Regions. awards for most attendees, farthest, distances, etc Last year the guys from the Carolinas win that.
The Crab Deck is waterfront property on a point of land that sticks out on the bay, neighbors are Boatyards/dealerships/marinas and a couple of nice hotels right across the street that I'm sure we could cut a deal with for rooms and parking.
When we send out the flyers, probably in May, we will copy you guys. At that point it becomes a reservation only deal as the number of ***** (all you can eat by the way) has to be determined.
Love to see as many of you there as possible.

Lee Stubberfield
VCA President VA/MD

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would love to go to this and will if my schedule allows. its suposed to be a great event and i know the ride is..... :)

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have love to join in this gathering. But as luck strikes it, Its my schedule weekend to work, 12 hrs of it fri sat & sun

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wow...Mike & I will HAVE to think seriously about this one!! Always hinges on getting a driver to replace him...we'll discuss THIS one for sure!!! THANK YOU for posting this. ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen