Va-Md VCA Lunch at Damons -- Saturday, August 7

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather didn't cooperate last time. Let's try again:

Damon’s Grill, 2406 Brandermill Blvd, Gambrills, MD. 11:30 – 2:30 pm. RSVP Judy Ugaz or PM me.

Directions: Take Route 3 South from B-more. Turn Right on Waught Chapel Road (inside shopping village). At next traffic light, turn Left on New Market Lane, then Left on Main Chapel Way. Then Right on Brandermill Boulevard.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to miss this event due to vacation,however, I expect "patgilm" or "1meansnake" to post pictures. I know Pat, this is another "lame" excuse. Have Fun anyway!

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
I'm going to miss this event due to vacation,however, I expect "patgilm" or "1meansnake" to post pictures. I know Pat, this is another "lame" excuse. Have Fun anyway!

I thought you've been on vacation all this time ;)

My camera sux, i need to get a new one, but then the money i spend on the camera could get me something for the car.....

You see my dilemma :rolleyes:

Im going to try and make it out, but im not sure if i can.
This month has been so busy!

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You should have came to the meet in Manasas VA, I would have loved to see your Viper. and maybe get a RIDE :2tu:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brandon,

I go to that Manassas meet by Burger King every so often. I live about 15 minutes from Manassas so maybe you could hit me up for a ride sometime.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brandon,

I go to that Manassas meet by Burger King every so often. I live about 15 minutes from Manassas so maybe you could hit me up for a ride sometime.

15 minutes in what direction? ah, it doesn't matter. I drove 45 minutes to get to the Manassas meet, what's another 15. Anyway, I'm in the Rockville area in Maryland and I will 100% take you up on that offer.

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this time although that could change. I'll be there!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
True true. I'll be there. Will be bringint a guest called SUNSHINE. I know that none of us around here have some mucn of it lately.

:)

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jody - One of these days you have to give me a ride in your SRT. Never been in one before.

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jody - I'm still at Damons waiting......you still coming? Hurry up, its getting cold out here.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Pat,

Sorry I am a loser. Wife etc... I wish I needed an oil change or something to head down Ron's this weekend. I want to drive your car with those rims anyhow, so we can swap next time we get together.

Mike/Pat, anything cool going on around these parts? Lets go crash a car show or something? Pat's rims, Mike's carbon stripes. Boo yaa!

The rainy crab feast is really the last time I had the car out. Summer is slipping away....

Jody

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960