99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crower is the only one that makes them, $569 for the set :eek: :eek:

1882ViperSpacer.jpg

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proracer doesn't make them anymore. He only had a few made at one time.

Flybry, if you want to sell your baffles I'd be happy to take them off of you.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I can get a group buy of 6 or more sets I will have them made..I sell them at my cost around $200.00 a set....You guys decide

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I can get a group buy of 6 or more sets I will have them made..I sell them at my cost around $200.00 a set....You guys decide

Would you ship to the UK???
Also what is involved to fit the Gen3 valve covers on??
Many thanks
:2tu: Baz

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK I will be out of town until Nov 14 Call my office and talk to Katie. She will instruct you where to send your check or credit card info..I will have them started B4 I leave and they should be done when I get home...This price does NOT include shipping..I will also send them out COD if you are more comfortable...You can PM me w your adresses also

OP
OP
F

FlyBryViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Proracer1, I'll call Katie and place my order.
This will also help further reduce oil being transferred to the air filter housing, even though I already have anti-slosh tubes installed.

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon guys! I just called Katie, and I'm only the second one on the list.... Let's get the rest of the orders in!

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys. Tony makes 4. If I get 2 more confirms by NOON on Sunday I will put the order in before I leave town. Otherwise it will have to wait until after Thanksgiving. I will not ask anyone for $$ until after I put the order in. After that I will need your cold hard cash

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys 5 down 1 to go.....I have ordered 8 sets of spacers so lets get a couple more on it.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this what you would need to put gen3 VC's on a gen 2 car?

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides longer studs and another set of gaskets....Unless you have a Roe on your car...YES

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides longer studs and another set of gaskets....Unless you have a Roe on your car...YES
Does this mean the spacers cannot be used with a Roe S/C? :confused:

No it does not, yes they can, check out my gallery.

That's a relief because I ordered a set. Shelby where did you get the hardware and gasket? Is that the factory finish? Do the GEN3 covers have the same issue with the lettering becoming tarnished?

V

vegasviper

So, can these spacers be used with the stock GenII valve covers in order to keep the baffles when using T&Ds?.

Also, by removing the baffles, does it cause oil blow by problems?

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys..Here is the scoop...These spacers will work with TD'S on GEN 2 cars with GEN 2 valve covers with or with out the baffles. They will work on GEN 2 cars with GEN 3 covers with or with out the baffles..They will work on GEN 3 cars with TD'S with or with out the baffles. They will work on GEN 2 cars with GEN 3 covers with a Roe blower and TD rockers. HOWEVER there will be some PCV system modifications needed to the covers to fit under the induction tubes. THEY WILL NOT WORK ON GEN 2 CARS WITH GEN 2 COVERS AND A ROE BLOWER. For all who ordered I am waiting for the machine shop to finish..Katie will call all of you when they are done...

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these spacers still available? Also, anyone know what a set of genIII VC go for?
Thanks
Gary

RSI Unlimited

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SYNFULL,

I have GEN3 valve covers in stock, They sell for 329.95 per set. Racing Solutions is a manufacture for the valve cover spacers, We have them in stock and ready to ship. Let us know if we can help.

Dustyn Larsson