Vanity Plate Confirmed

JeremyS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sorry to waste space with a stupid thread but I gotta tell you, I'm pretty excited about my new license plate confirmation. There were a few that I tried that were already taken. This was actually my "fifth" choice. I want to know if anyone out there would know what it meant if they were behind me. What does this plate mean?:dunno:

1701 D

If you got it, you probably got it in .2 seconds . . . . if you didn't get it, don't feel bad. It just means that you are not a total nerd. :)

Here's a hint for those of you who (like me) jump back and forth over the line between nerd and cool....

"ensign Crusher, warp 9. . . . engage."

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sorry to waste space with a stupid thread but I gotta tell you, I'm pretty excited about my new license plate confirmation. There were a few that I tried that were already taken. This was actually my "fifth" choice. I want to know if anyone out there would know what it meant if they were behind me. What does this plate mean?:dunno:

1701 D

If you got it, you probably got it in .2 seconds . . . . if you didn't get it, don't feel bad. It just means that you are not a total nerd. :)

Here's a hint for those of you who (like me) jump back and forth over the line between nerd and cool....

"ensign Crusher, warp 9. . . . engage."

Scary- I got it instantly. :)

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that's awesome! i didn't get it @ first, but trekkies are gonna think you're a GOD.
viper + star trek :omg:

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What am I missing ????

That we aren't nerds. hahaha

I dont get it either, but after reading above threads, I guess its a Start Trek thing. Theres a big following , so Im sure alot of people will notice it and think...... coooool.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a nerd--I STILL don't get it, I fully admit it out loud!!!! (but guess I'll take cues from the previous people--Star Trek? Guess that's one thing I've never been 'into'...sorry!)
~juli

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazing... You have too much time on your hands!

:D

pssst. I won't ruin it for the thread's creator.... Google.

Jay K.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched Star Trek CONSTANTLY when it was current.

But you've lost me.

I'm guessing it's your CVS prescription for ****** so you can get express service in the drive through?

Am I on to it?!?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I think that NCC 1701 is embedded enough in the pop culture that knowing it does not equate to nerdiness (at least that is what I keep telling myself). :)

However, if you can identify which ship it is, which Trek series, who commanded the ship and have the specs for that ship rolled up under your Star Trek bedspread, then you're doomed.

/Rich

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery