Vanity Plate Suggestions

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to keep my 96 GTS for a while..so im going to spring for a vanity plate. I live in CT and they allow 6 characters or less. I have been thinking about VENOM 6 or BAD GTS. Also note I just had a Roe S/C installed and am near 600 rwhp..so those items could be incorporated into the plate description. Your input is appreciated...90.00 is a big investment!!! Thanks...AL...

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd post a pic if I could. I have "1 FASMF", on my Cobra it stood for One fast mean ford, I guess on the Viper it must be One fast Mopar Fanatic. Any other meanings for the MF are strictly coincedental. ;)

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are allowed seven characters in AZ but I went for VTENSE which would fit your six. Almost went for our new organ donor plate which I thought would especially appropriate for a Viper :D , but it is a bright green and you can only have five characters due to the organ donor logo. But everytime I see the organ donor plate I think maybe I should have done it. Check out what specialty plates CT has available.

You must be registered for see images

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
INJCTD
THUNDR
STRONG
LITEUP

and this one, but it has too many letters"
LUKE I AM YOUR FATHER

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the process of getting a new one. I was using FAST_R. Of course FASTER was taken. I also have the 6 character plate here in Kentucky. I am going with XS TORQ.

I also had the following as ideas:
XCESS
NXCESS
GOT TRQ
GOT HP
GET SUM
HIGH HP
GIVE UP
BICHIN (for my buddy in CA, who uses the term constantly)

Hope these help.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Was going to use my VCA nick, but decided it was too confrontational. I get enough challenges driving around Miami without a license plate that every 17-y-o ricer would try and disprove.

Went with 100001 instead; the translation best left to the computer geeks.

As for your plate, how 'bout:

UNRGNL

:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc