VCA back to the same old routine

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, you just want to move on.

I think people keep complaining when they don't feel they have been heard.

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is a funny thread... Enthusiasts making stuff up that apparently doesn't appear to be true (this thread will be deleted, oh wait, it's been here 5 days!). Maybe we should talk about vipers now and please, talk about Jon B all you want, these new guys (who apparently stink) admire JonB. Why don't you ask him, as a matter of fact, PLEASE buy stuff from JonB at PartsRack, that guy has forgotten more than everyone in this thread will ever know about a viper.

You're right Leslie, the VCA we once had had a bunch of people that loved a car above petty BS, aparrently petty BS rules the day, let's hope we get back to the real reason people come here, Vipers.

Bottom line, question the haters and their agenda, I posted that you should feel free to buy from JonB at Partsrack, and that he's the man. You try it (or better yet shop there and quit teasing the man, I guarantee he's reading this, shoot I'll send him the link), he will get a kick out of it.)
Greg

Thanks Gregg!!!!!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying, you just want to move on.

I think people keep complaining when they don't feel they have been heard.

The issue is that they have been heard, and they should now try their best to get over the fact that the people hearing them are not responding in a way that is acceptable to them. Just move on with those issues, and be welcome in this forum to discuss Vipers. The only thing complaining does now is further fracture the general population of Viper owners which I think is the opposite of what most people want. The VA forum is the perfect place to complain in since it is not a "club" forum. Hopefully, this complaining about VCA will not be the major topic in the new VOA forums also.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they don't FEEL they have been heard.

sorry you are not hearing my post.

yes, I agree with what you said, and we have moved on.:)

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they don't FEEL they have been heard.

sorry you are not hearing my post.

yes, I agree with what you said, and we have moved on.:)

LOL ! Got me there !! We need to get the aggrieved parties in a one-on-one meeting with Dr Phil and the present VCA *** so that every one can just get on with life ! :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL ! Got me there !! We need to get the aggrieved parties in a one-on-one meeting with Dr Phil and the present VCA *** so that every one can just get on with life ! :)

I wonder if it is possible to add a Dr. Phil scene into this and add custom subtitles, people would be dying from laughter :rolaugh: Ya know, just like the folks who keep making their own version of that clip from the movie Der Untergang.

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think their point is that there has been a battle in a civil war, the main bodies of the opposing forces have retreated from the field. The leaders of one party have seceded from the union, and the union has decided to continue on and live along side of the secessionists.

Now, some of thr secessionists (current, non-current, and never-was citizens of the union) keep coming into the union capital town square, and keep complaining about how the union is operating. The point is that it is not appreciated that the secessionists have succeeded in damaging the union; but, refuse to stop sniping.

This will not help heal the wounds, and both sides have plenty of people that just want to talk about Vipers. Unfortunately, there are plenty that just want to go over, and over, and over again about the war. Please just do that complaining in your own country. Be a pleasant tourist now. That's what is being asked of people

Wow, ok, we'll said. I know I couldn't have said it better. Thanks

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think their point is that there has been a battle in a civil war, the main bodies of the opposing forces have retreated from the field. The leaders of one party have seceded from the union, and the union has decided to continue on and live along side of the secessionists.

Now, some of thr secessionists (current, non-current, and never-was citizens of the union) keep coming into the union capital town square, and keep complaining about how the union is operating. The point is that it is not appreciated that the secessionists have succeeded in damaging the union; but, refuse to stop sniping.

This will not help heal the wounds, and both sides have plenty of people that just want to talk about Vipers. Unfortunately, there are plenty that just want to go over, and over, and over again about the war. Please just do that complaining in your own country. Be a pleasant tourist now. That's what is being asked of people

This is the best post in the thread. Better than mine. One final thing, and I'm out of this thread, we have worked hard to give everyone their "voice" back, but proof is in the pudding, watch the forums in the next 12 hours, I hope you will see some difference :) (and I'm hedging on 12, I bet it's more like 1-2).

Gustfront

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The point is that it is not appreciated that the secessionists have succeeded in damaging the union; but, refuse to stop sniping.

While the post by AZTVR is cute and all, I thought that I would point out one thing. Keeping it in the spirit of the 1861 analogy , I offer the fact that it was your very own "Generals" who lied to their people that damaged the union, not the "secessionists".

Wade

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, Viper Owners,,,,,,Did you hear? THE SHUT-DOWN HAS ENDED !

No, not just Congress' shutdown............

"The times, they are a changin.." Bob Dylan

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon, we're honored to have you post again, wish it happened sooner. So if anyone still believes this is the "same old routine" I'm pretty sure you just want to believe the hype (and you are so entitled, but we are also entitled to call you out).

One more thing, Gust: Not sure where you get your information, but look closely, it was the Secessionist Generals that were on the board of the time of the "lying", us new"generals" are merely trying to clean up the mess the seccesionists left us with (when they should have stuck around to clean up their own mess, but hey it's easier to get someone else to do it and start over right?). Anyway, that's snarky of me, and I know they can't defend themselves, but we have to stick up for ourselves every once in awhile right?

But hey I don't want to get into this madness, 1861 was long ago, Jon's probably in a good mood, go buy something.
Greg

FOViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more thing, Gust: Not sure where you get your information, but look closely, it was the Secessionist Generals that were on the board of the time of the "lying", us new"generals" are merely trying to clean up the mess the seccesionists left us with (when they should have stuck around to clean up their own mess, but hey it's easier to get someone else to do it and start over right?). Anyway, that's snarky of me, and I know they can't defend themselves, but we have to stick up for ourselves every once in awhile right?

So it's the people that were lied to and wrongly suspended from their positions and kicked out of the club fault??

If anyone needs to do some fact checking it's you. Everyone on the old *** was lied to and manipulated, multiple times. The former *** was not the problem, they were suspended for trying to be the solution. You do have a mess to clean up but your are blaming the wrong people for the mess. Read Chrysler's letter. NONE of the people that were mentioned in the letter has had ANY action taken against them from the club. Meanwhile, people trying to do what was best for the club were removed forcefully from their positions. Lets place the blame squarely where it needs to be and that's on Chris Marshall, Lee Stubberfield, Marv Spatz and Dan Everts.

Why don't you let the members in your region vote and see how they view the entire situation.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not in that Colour they don't!

.....................And waits for Mopar Boy to chip in :D

Red's Fastest :p

Fatboy pick your colour or color, have it your way. It's the design I'm talking about! Funny how a few changes can make a car look so evil........

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Jon ! Welcome back from us as well! Thanks for your email to all of us expressing your appreciation this morning. The NEW *** is happy to have you posting again. We 're working, working, working to get lots of things corrected and changed. We are well on our
way ! It's a great car, we have the best members in the world, and YOU were a part of starting this great club. Welcome! Cathy and Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper