VCA Drags at VOI.7. Better Hurry!!!!!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received a mailing today from Viper Headquarters, with the latest update about VOI. This envelope includes all the drag racing entry forms which have only been available and known to the web users of this board so far.

I know a few of you have posted that you had NOT made official entry yet, but planned to. Better do it ASAP, or it may be too late.

Once we start releasing more details about the fun for the drag racing day, it may already be full and you'll be VERY sad about only being able to watch. See you there!
cool.gif

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couple questions: How are the faxed entries being confirmed ? I faxed mine in several weeks ago and haven't heard back (not trusting faxes = ME)

Also please clarify here on the board the legal tires that may be used in stock and mod 1, "street radial tires" does this mean dot legal, are the new Kumhos legal, other dot autocross/track tires, BFG drag radials ? I think I have seen the answer but everyone else should see it also. tnx

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, Tony, I'll let Prashant detail the tire rules for you soon. We have something big in the works with Michelin that might change everyone's thinking. I can't say any more.

As far as confirmations, I'll try to find out from Headquarters tomorrow what their plan is.

Lots more announcements coming soon. Stay tuned.
yesnod.gif

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not to late to change to a heads up pro tree. Its the only way to have a true reaction time come in to play. A full tree is just a guessing game of : when are my tires going to roll out of the beam.

ANXIOUSLY awaiting info on the drag racing, times starting to run short for making plans on which class to run.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELLO....please address the tire questions

GO AWAY TONY

no no I will not go away

Quit posting about the tires TONY

no don't make me, I need an answer

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads