I have posted a tread in the MEMBERS ONLY FORUM and a tread in GEN I/II about
getting WINDOW STICKERS for those of us who dont have them. I know most of the
GEN III owners purchased their car new and most likely have them but alot of us
dont so please visit the tread and help those of us looking for are ---------

BIRTH CERTIFICATES :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

THANKS IN ADVANCE :2tu:

K

Kaya

The Corvette Museum sells window stickers and build sheets. They even laminate them if you want to spend some extra money. I would imagine that Daimler Chysler has the original info. Most specialty cars have some type of organization who offers this info. We purchased a 1972 Buick GS 455 and we were able to get a copy of the buyer's order on the car from the Sloan museum. If we could get info on a car that old, you should be able to get a reprinted window sticker for a Viper.

You may want to go to the original dealer who sold the car, if you know who that is, they may have a build sheet and invoice on the car.

When I bought my 2006 car I got the window sticker, a copy of the dealer title, delivery sheet and a copy of the invoice. I had all of the copies laminated. I was fortunate enough to be able to take pictures of my car comming off the transport and I got to remove the plastic on the car and help prep the car.

I agree DC should make these things available...they are important to a lot of owners! I hope you get your window sticker!!!!

Copperhead 057

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to be able to get my hands on my window sticker, when I bought my 2005 Copperhead from a dealer in Pa. it did not have a window sticker with it. So I would very much be interested in finding out if its possible!!!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copy & paste works! :smirk:

Good idea Tom! Let me give you the details on getting a window sticker from DC as it stands now [I have gotten many]:

First off ONLY the original selling Dealer can get you a re-print of the window sticker!

If the Viper is less then two years old, all that selling Dealer has to do is on the DC's Dealer web site is to just punch a couple of keys to get a re-print and they will have it with in a few weeks.

Now if the Viper is older then two years that selling Dealer has to put in a request in writing to their Zone Office and then someone in that Zone Office punches a couple of keys to get a re-print. BUT most Dealers WILL NOT make that effort!!

If you are not the original owner of your Viper all you need to do for the selling Dealer is to prove that you do own it, i.e. State Registration or Title in your name. BUT there again MOST Dealers wont make the effort!

ALL of the window stickers are in DC's data base! So they can be had!! I think the ONLY way this is going to happen is if the VCA as a group puts a request into DC to get them and to sweeten the *** tell DC that we are willing to pay for them!

:2tu:

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just traded the 00 Red Beast for a 04 White Mamba, but alas no window sticker, I have asked the original and current dealer to get me one, However I would gladly pay for it..

prosthogod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was built for Steven Tyler. I have a picture of the sticker but not original. I don't even know if it went to a dealer. I would pay to have have the window sticker because i have pictures of him with the car and he signed the intake manifold. The picture I have have syas " built for"

TwinTurbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copy & paste works! :smirk:

Good idea Tom! Let me give you the details on getting a window sticker from DC as it stands now [I have gotten many]:

First off ONLY the original selling Dealer can get you a re-print of the window sticker!

If the Viper is less then two years old, all that selling Dealer has to do is on the DC's Dealer web site is to just punch a couple of keys to get a re-print and they will have it with in a few weeks.

Now if the Viper is older then two years that selling Dealer has to put in a request in writing to their Zone Office and then someone in that Zone Office punches a couple of keys to get a re-print. BUT most Dealers WILL NOT make that effort!!

If you are not the original owner of your Viper all you need to do for the selling Dealer is to prove that you do own it, i.e. State Registration or Title in your name. BUT there again MOST Dealers wont make the effort!

ALL of the window stickers are in DC's data base! So they can be had!! I think the ONLY way this is going to happen is if the VCA as a group puts a request into DC to get them and to sweeten the *** tell DC that we are willing to pay for them!

:2tu:

I am 2nd owner of 2004 SRT and would be willing to pay whatever for Window sticker. Any ideas as how would be appreciated.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should know MUCH more in a week. If the VCA can't do it, you are new enough that the selling dealer should be able to.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA can and will do it - for sure. Right now we are hearing it could go back as far as six years (or more?), but we are waiting to confirm that and the price. The only caveat is that they cannot change anything on it, including who the car was built for. No customized window stickers I am afraid. We now have the green light from DCX and should release the details to our members very soon!
:beer:

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***** to be me. 6 years. Might as well be a Gen 3 thing only. Oh well, there goes my hopes.... :flush:

Thanks for working on this.

The VCA can and will do it - for sure. Right now we are hearing it could go back as far as six years (or more?), but we are waiting to confirm that and the price. The only caveat is that they cannot change anything on it, including who the car was built for. No customized window stickers I am afraid. We now have the green light from DCX and should release the details to our members very soon!

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am in.

Robbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang