VCA Membership Benefits Are Great

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Membership does have it's benefits. As a new owner of a viper I'm still wet behind the ears. About a month ago I posted a question as to which hardtop would fit an early 93 last 3 vin #s 213. Jeff Torey from NH answered my question. I was contacted by a member from Fla. and he offered to sell me a top and hard windows. We agreed on a price. I was not comfortable sending several hundred dollars sight unseen, I didn't evan know if he really had one. I contacted the Fla. VCA Pres. and he told me the guy was a straight shooter. Sent the dough, got the top and windows and could'nt be happier. Like new condition. These additions make the car. If not for this forum and VCA membership I could have really taken a hit. Thanks Dave Rohan NE VCA 14014

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having "friends" all over the country willing to help with parts purchases in one very nice thing about the VCA....

I did the same thing with a hardtop purchase from FL.... in that case the seller was a fraud, and the VCA North FL Prez at the time, Gary Lashinsky, prevented me from wasting my money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine