VCAPA/WV Delaware River Ramble August 10th

Discussion in 'Pennsylvania & West Virginia' started by CSXT802, Jul 28, 2013.

1. CSXT802

CSXT802 Viper Owner

We will be meeting at the Rite Aid #01800 parking lot located at 20 Village Center, East Stroudsburg PA.This shopping Plaza also contains a Weis Market. It is at the intersection of routes 209 and 402 close to Marshal's Creek, PA. We will be leaving at 9:30 for what will be a scenic ride up the Delaware River to Milford, PA crossing the Delaware several times going back and forth into NY and PA. We will be stopping at a few points of interest like Hawk's Nest and the Roebling Bridge. I will pick a spot for a quick lunch and we will be on our way on scenic route 97 in NY in route some small river towns like Narrowsburg, Cochecton, and Callicoon. We will then cross back into PA and head down route 191 passing through Honesdale, Hawley, and Lake Walenpaupack. I am extending an invitation to all participants of this cruise to stop by my house afterwards (which has good access to major roads back home) for a cookout, lake and boat activities, and a Bocce Tournament. Hope to see you then. Please RSVP if your are coming and also bringing someone to give me a head count.

2. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Well Tomorrow looks like a great day!

3. intense5.5

intense5.5 Viper Owner

Good seeing you guys again today. Enjoyed myself once again. Thanks for the invite.

4. v10enomous

v10enomous Viper Owner

Great Run ! Hopefully someone got some better pictures than I did.

5. Kurt

Kurt Viper Owner

Had a great time on my first cruise! Really enjoyed meeting everyone. Already looking forward to the next event. Here are a few pictures I took:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  6. Kurt

Kurt Viper Owner

And a few more:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. mkviper96

mkviper96 Viper Owner

Great Pics! Thanks for posting! Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday. Charlie did a great job and the roads where awesome.

8. herbbone

herbbone Viper Owner

Great seeing everyone. Thank You Charlie, Great run and thanks for the great weather. We will get some pics up as well