VCAPA/WV Delaware River Ramble August 10th

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be meeting at the Rite Aid #01800 parking lot located at 20 Village Center, East Stroudsburg PA.This shopping Plaza also contains a Weis Market. It is at the intersection of routes 209 and 402 close to Marshal's Creek, PA. We will be leaving at 9:30 for what will be a scenic ride up the Delaware River to Milford, PA crossing the Delaware several times going back and forth into NY and PA. We will be stopping at a few points of interest like Hawk's Nest and the Roebling Bridge. I will pick a spot for a quick lunch and we will be on our way on scenic route 97 in NY in route some small river towns like Narrowsburg, Cochecton, and Callicoon. We will then cross back into PA and head down route 191 passing through Honesdale, Hawley, and Lake Walenpaupack. I am extending an invitation to all participants of this cruise to stop by my house afterwards (which has good access to major roads back home) for a cookout, lake and boat activities, and a Bocce Tournament. Hope to see you then. Please RSVP if your are coming and also bringing someone to give me a head count.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Had a great time on my first cruise! Really enjoyed meeting everyone. Already looking forward to the next event. Here are a few pictures I took:

IMG_24291.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2467.JPG

IMG_2457.JPG

IMG_25181.JPG

Last edited:

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Pics! Thanks for posting! Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday. Charlie did a great job and the roads where awesome.

herbbone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great seeing everyone. Thank You Charlie, Great run and thanks for the great weather. We will get some pics up as well