vert tonneau cover recomendations

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a tonneau cover for my 2004 srt 10 vert top. I have seen various brands but was wondering if anyone had any recomendation on which one to get and.... or ....which one to stay away from.

this one looks like it doesn't lay flat well and has wrinkles
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Tonneau Cover :: Misc. :: Bargain Basement :: Snake-Oyl Products :: Dodge Viper Products, Parts, Accessories

I like this one and I am waiting for a response to the vendor concerning whether it fits in the trunk when not being used.
Dodge Viper Soft Top Boot

What are you guys using? Is there a factory alternative?

V

Venomiss

I am looking to purchase a tonneau cover for my 2004 srt 10 vert top. I have seen various brands but was wondering if anyone had any recomendation on which one to get and.... or ....which one to stay away from.

this one looks like it doesn't lay flat well and has wrinkles
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Tonneau Cover :: Misc. :: Bargain Basement :: Snake-Oyl Products :: Dodge Viper Products, Parts, Accessories

I like this one and I am waiting for a response to the vendor concerning whether it fits in the trunk when not being used.
Dodge Viper Soft Top Boot

What are you guys using? Is there a factory alternative?

Did you look in the classifieds under accessories? This is there but don't know if it is gone yet:
Brand New Never Used Convertible Boot Cover. Cover included - ViperClub Classifieds

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang