Vettes Have Rented Capital Raceway On Sept. 8th And The Vipers Are Invited

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the entire track to ourselves, NOT like the mess at MIR the last time we got together. The track opens at 11:00am and its on a Sunday so no excuses about having to work that day.

Lee Dove, I-97 is close by and they have a concrete pad so we can make that 1/2 mile run and then go to the track. Looser buys lunch.

Jason,Gary, ect. make some calls and try and get a few quick Vipers to show so we can see who really has the fast cars. A couple of friends have big block Vettes like the Vipers have so do NOT complain after you see them run.lol

This should be a fun event so get your Vipers ready.

Bill

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill!

You better believe I'll be there! I need a few more tuning runs to get my beast ready for the VOI drags.

By the way, I hope the big bad Vettes will show up this time! hahaha!!

OP
OP
B

Bill C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

Its great to hear that you are going to make it.This will be alot better than the event at MIR. The way the track was run was a joke.We will have a ton of room and you should be able to get a ton of runs in if you want.

I live about 10min from Capital and the beer is on me if anyone wants to come by afterwards.

Bill

X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be picking my car up on the 6th.. so I'll be there..

X

Lee Dove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, You know I'd love to but, seems I have twisted another one of those un-twistable axles and tore the rear up again.
rolleyes.gif
pissed.gif

Anyway, you guys have fun.......