1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VID: 170 MPH Viper pass....

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Steel00GTS, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Andy 98 RT/10

Andy 98 RT/10 Viper Owner

lol, this should get fun.

2. Dimitrios

Dimitrios Viper Owner

guess you needed to prove yourself. ok i believe you. 170mph!!!.WOW!!

3. jkracer9

jkracer9 Enthusiast

I have to agree with Jay, looking at the t-poles in the background the camera I call BS squared X 2. :D
    I need to post my 270 MPH pass LOL :cool:
    About the hottie, please post more photos of your sister or her friend, the only believable part of the post. :headbang:

And the guy takes you up in his chopper after you do what? "here stand by my cars and I will take a photo but first lets do this little trick, it's called hide the what?" LOL :eek: , you are very cool just ask yourself :2tu:

4. Streak

Streak Enthusiast

Ya....you are cool....

I have a COUPLE of girlfriends better looking than that.....what does that make me!?!?!

hahaha

I couldn't resist.....

5. WickedV

WickedV Enthusiast

Pics or ban! :D

6. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

I guess everyone will eat Crow when I post the picture of inside the car.. U guys are way way too uptight! :eek: It doesn't really matter to me though, I have no reason to make it up.

And That's ME flying the helicopter moron rofl... I'm a commercial pilot :2tu: I have more skill than you in my pinky finger.

But You really don't make sence when you type sweetheart. My sister or her friend? Are you upset because someone hit you with an UGLY stick when you where little? IS THAT why you had to get a viper... to sorta "make up" in some ways where you lack?

It's so funny how everyone freaks out. Me and my buddy are cracking up here because it's SOOOO easy to get a reaction from most of you. :cool: You JUMP to your keyboard "OH NO... THIS KID SAID WHAT?? OH I"LL SHOW HIM....GRRRR" Dude you take stuff WAYYYY too seriously. Just calm down, take a few breaths and enjoy life, instead of fighting over the internet like a little kid. Anyone with brains can see I'm manipulating you. :2tu: Thanks for the entertainment!

7. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

Dude, we can be REALLY COOL together bro!

8. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

See... My man Andy here doesn't get all bent outta shape. He can obviously see I'm just messing with you 2.

On a side note....

That ENZO is absolutly amazing. EVERYTHING in the car is Carbon Fiber. The doors, the whole dash. The intake manifold is ALL CARBON.. not a cover. Sitting in the car feels like your in a Formula 1 car. No radio, No clutch here, carbon fiber paddle shifters. It has a nice 5" "racing" display center color screen with driver info. A "race" mode for shifting. When it's in race mode it shifts hard enough to slam your head back if you're leaning foward. The fastest car I've ever been in by FAR!!!

I hope to get a ride in the F1 one day, I might blow in my pants :headbang:

9. Tiepilot

Tiepilot Enthusiast

Cool Video, looking forward to the in-car too! Your girl is gorgeous.

10. Qualitywires.com

Qualitywires.com Enthusiast

You're the one getting all fired up here. You think you can come on here and say stupid Shhit and then tell everyone to f-off? Then you post pistures that you took with your cell phone camera standing next to some one else's car? Yeah, I maybe a middle age [******], but I tell you what, the only queer here is you. You're one of those people that "lives off your buddies cars" because you don't have one of your own.

Jkracer..too funny what you said!

I guess I was right about you having to "defend" everything someone says....it looks like you're the one who can't take it.

11. Cop Magnet

Cop Magnet Enthusiast

Okay, forget all this crap...where are the videos you've taken with the girlfriend???
    :D

12. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

Coming right up...

I have the edited censored version or the "unrated" version. Which would you like?? :2tu:

13. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

Thanks man.

14. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

I'm not telling everyone to F-off... I'm telling YOU to F-off...
    you bald ugly freak! Your jealously is thick like stank on POOOP!

:eek: :rolleyes:

15. Qualitywires.com

Ha! ha!..you're such a tool!

Trust me I am not jealous of you. The more you write the more of an asss you come off.

16. Big Medicine

Big Medicine Enthusiast

Lighten up Francis.

17. pdmracing

pdmracing Enthusiast

Watch out about the bald guys, we outnumber the hair guys 10 to 1!

Hey AB show him your belly ring!

18. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

You're car looks good accept for that fake "RICER" scoop on the top. You should ditch that thing.

19. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

See why can't people be chilled like you? I'm just joking. I have to hard feelings here AB.

20. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

You're not bald... your hight just out grew your hair level! :D

21. Dimitrios

Dimitrios Viper Owner

where is the pic of your "steel00gts" ?

22. KenricGTS

KenricGTS Viper Owner

Yea your girlfriend is HOT! Congrats!!

23. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

The picture is on the 1st page by the cobra. Maybe you missed it.

24. Qualitywires.com

Pete! let show him both our belly button rings! The Italian and the Angry Asian..Yeah I do need to show him my belly ring! You know I go to FL a lot and would love to show him in person.

Only thing is when he kneels down to look at my belly button ring...he may have other strong urges to do things that he is a custom to doing in that position.

As far as the scoop goes yeah it's ricer and I happen to like it. So your opinion doesn't really matter to me. Heck look what you decided to get! :rolleyes:

25. garolittle

garolittle Enthusiast

26. Steel00GTS

Steel00GTS Enthusiast

You're saying I'm homo but you have belly button rings?

My girlfriend likes Asians... maybe you can join in! :eek:

27. Tom F&L GoR

Tom F&L GoR Viper Owner

Having had a ricer fly be me recently (literally, as we each crested a hill in opposite directions) I vote for a little respect for the opposite lane. You may pay taxes for both sides, but you still have a responsibility to stay in one at a time under any and all circumstances.

Anyway, given my "oh sheet" response to the ricer move, it is curious that the white car in the beginning doesn't move over, flash brakes or anything (at a closing speed of 60 + 170 = 230 MPH?) and the red SUV actually looks like it's moving over on the GTS. And last time I was at a NASCAR event, the rubber, dust, and garbage blown a few rows up was pretty heavy, the guy with this camera must have been superglued to the road.

28. Qualitywires.com

okay Steel00gts...now you're talking sense. Okay he's cool in my book. Now are you telling me that girl is faster than your car? :D

29. VENM8R

VENM8R Viper Owner

Explain why, if you are telling the truth, your pictures are hosted on a site called "The Astonisher" created by Daniel La Civita whom is located in Saugus, MA @ 617-285-2658 according to the public information given.

You say you are from Palm Beach, FL in your bio? Why do you need to use the "The Astonisher" a.k.a. "Tom Isaacson" website then? It states he performs in the New England Area among other things. This could mean you are using his site illegally or you are not whom you paint yourself really to be.

Steel00GTS, I know that you like to fly RC helicopters, maybe you are confusing them with the real deal?

I could be wrong, you could be a helicopter pilot and a website designer... :confused: :D

30. Andy 98 RT/10

Andy 98 RT/10 Viper Owner

steel00gts I believe you and everything, but just put up a picture of you next to your viper. I know you obviously don't have to prove yourself to anyone, but if people see the same guy next to the viper as next to the McLaren there will be no reason for anyone to have doubt.