VID: 170 MPH Viper pass....

OP
OP
S

Steel00GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While you ****** are arguing if that video is real or not... I'll be picking up the super models....

I'll believe anything anyone says.... if they hook me up with a super model. Pretty please?

I've only flown a puny R22, but you can roll into KBCB anyday and give me a shout with a super model on board.

I won't doubt or beleive anyone until I see one of those super models..... just being fair.

Come on down man.. jump a ride in the EC135. R22 is a great helicopter.. but it was get old.

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
Well here is another 170 Miles An Hour Video in the G-Car.

http://q8speed.com/links/download.php?file=7

That looked freakin bad...

but I wonder how many people will call you a liar and say that doesn't look like 170+ :confused: :rolleyes:

It does look it. The first one doesn't. That is all.
mph = (rpm * cir) / (gear * final * 88)
EDIT:185.57
hahahaha I could even make out the second white car after specifically looking for it. I guess some makes look faster. :shocked:

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
LittleCarrot, you must be psycho....errr psychic, because speaking of tools, when I went to fill up with petrol, some chicanos in a chevy truck were there and they were selling a bunch of tools. I snapped up all the SnapOns tools, they didn't have the toolboxes though, but I got 'em for a steal. I thought that was why they were selling 'em so cheaply, so I didn't grab the major power tools that could be traced(i.e. serial numbers), but the other tools had none, so 8grand or worth of tools(been a while since I priced 'em) for 5 cents on the dollar just so they could get to Maine from Arizona. Not too bad.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went 164 at BIR this weekend and I was white knuckleing it the whole way...I was the passenger. Killer Lambo vid!
Nice pics...mmmm, that waist...mmmm

Steel00GTS, do me a favor, don't do that again- a bird, bump, blown tire, anything can make that fun trip end tragically.

And as far as death by boredom, it appears as though you've got a couple safer outlets for the rush...did I mention that waist...mmm

DN

OP
OP
S

Steel00GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went 164 at BIR this weekend and I was white knuckleing it the whole way...I was the passenger. Killer Lambo vid!
Nice pics...mmmm, that waist...mmmm

Steel00GTS, do me a favor, don't do that again- a bird, bump, blown tire, anything can make that fun trip end tragically.

And as far as death by boredom, it appears as though you've got a couple safer outlets for the rush...did I mention that waist...mmm

DN

I promise I will never do that again unless it's on a race track!

Yes, nice waist! :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235