VIDEO - Norm's LPE Viper / ALL MOTOR - First 9 Sec Pass

OP
OP
B

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VIDEO - Norm\'s LPE Viper / ALL MOTOR - First 9 Sec Pass

Thanks for the comments guys. LPE really did an amazing job on this car and I'm glad to have had a chance to drive it. The full video above is 16MB so I've shortened and made a low-res version for anyone with a slower connection.
Scott

CLICK this link
LOW-RES / Norm's LPE Viper / 9 Sec Pass - 5MB

OP
OP
B

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score

DynoDaddy. Norm's car made more power than your 95 Mark VIII and less power than your 94 Mark VIII. Thanks for asking!
Scott

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THANX FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS!SCOTT AND I ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DR.ROOFS V-10 NATIONALS... BUSTING DR.ROOFS-- DLM SUPERCHARGED WATER/ALCOHOL INJECTION PREPPED GTS RECORD OF 9.6. AND TAKING OUT HOT ROD JASON HEFFENERS TWIN TURBO ALONG WITH LOADING OUR GOOD FRIEND SIR CUDAMAN AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE FLORIDA POSSE.WE WANT THIS TO BE A MEMORABLE EVENT FOR ALL..... ONE OF THOSE GREAT KODAK MOMENTS....SCOTT WILL DEBUTING THE RSI SUPERCHARGED SRT 10 BIG AND LITTLE E UNLIMITED EDITION....AND REMEMBER....... DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!SEE YA SOON!...... NORM K :D

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good luck with that one Big Daddy. Remember, this is Unlimited with no bracket to keep the faster cars from going faster like the 9.90 class Ward keeps whipping you in. This is the run-whatcha-brung class.

You might want to try a cogged belt if you really are going to run 25-30 psi through the big Procharger in an attempt to hang with the Unlimited cars. It will give you a chance to not be replacing, tightening, checking belts all weekend.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BAD VPR :rolleyes: THANX FOR THE PERFORMANCE TIPS!WE WILL BE SURE TO CHECK IN WITH U FROM TIME TO TIME ON VARIUOS PERFORMANCE QUESTIONS.NOW THE ONLY THING WARD WHIPS IS WHIP CREAM FOR HIS STRAWBERRY DESSERT. HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NOW THE ONLY THING WARD WHIPS IS WHIP CREAM FOR HIS STRAWBERRY DESSERT. HAVE A GREAT DAY! :D

Now Norm, is that RIGHT........

with all my hard work......

I get NO RESPECT...... just DESSERT!

Cudaman :usa:

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TOM,BECAUSE OF YOUR HALFSHAFTS SCOTT GOT INTO THE 9 S. IM TX WYD AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte