VIDEO of me doing donuts in my 99 RT/10

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet. Wish I were there to smell the fresh tire smoke. Sounds pretty good too. Didn't you just get new tires? :headbang:

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL, That appears to be a church parking lot, nice donuts :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know it BIG. I did that donut about an hour before heading to the airport and i had the garage open and ready to put her to bed. You should have seen all the cops out looking for me hahaha it was AWESOME! I'm super sneaky!

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kool. It looks like you had the same problem I did when I was practicing my "drifting". It seems like the back end wants to whip around and then you get stuck at a standstill. I was trying to keep it going around in a circle on an even drift.

It's pretty difficult to find an empty lot around here without any security cameras.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you notice in the video i WAS going to start it out with an awesome brake torque BUT i upgraded to Tom's rear brake kit and the car dosent like to stay still now lol. Looks like i'm getting a line lock soon :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet. Wish I were there to smell the fresh tire smoke. Sounds pretty good too. Didn't you just get new tires? :headbang:

hopefully he has another set in the garage :headbang:

very nice, always love to see someone having fun in their Viper :p

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you notice in the video i WAS going to start it out with an awesome brake torque BUT i upgraded to Tom's rear brake kit and the car dosent like to stay still now lol.
What does that sentence mean? The brake upgrade doesn't work well, or it works too good for burnouts...? Pardon my lack of reading ability. :confused:

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you notice in the video i WAS going to start it out with an awesome brake torque BUT i upgraded to Tom's rear brake kit and the car dosent like to stay still now lol.
What does that sentence mean? The brake upgrade doesn't work well, or it works too good for burnouts...? Pardon my lack of reading ability. :confused:

He means that the back brakes actually work now and make it harder to spin the backs with the brakes applied.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You da man JimBO! How the heck did your pal with the WS6 not get a ticket?

Well officer.. I was teaching Jim's girlfriend how to drive a stick and... ;)

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He means that the back brakes actually work now and make it harder to spin the backs with the brakes applied.
Exactly! So now i'm just going to get a line lock and it'll be all good!

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You da man JimBO! How the heck did your pal with the WS6 not get a ticket?

Well officer.. I was teaching Jim's girlfriend how to drive a stick and... ;)
haha Well the cop came rolling up and John saw him and said the hell with it and kept doing donuts in front of the cop haha. He already figured he was crewed so he was going to get his money's worth. The cop came up and told us all to get out of here and he proceeded to take my buddy's liscense, then came back to the car later and said he had an emergency to go to but rest assured he would be seeing some tickets in the mail. BUT nothing ever happened, just a cop scare tactic! It was awesome! I was about to go first but john beat me to it, haha thank god because i'm sure i would have gotten a ticket !

Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had that kind of money to waist, I just about cry each time I brake loose I can just see the money fling out the window.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had that kind of money to waist, I just about cry each time I brake loose I can just see the money fling out the window.
What? Man breaking loose the tires is what i live for..unless i'm in a race then i want those bad boys to stick. I could care less about a little money for tires. Blacktop is the place to do burnout on also, the compound dosent eat up your tires nearly as bad as normal pavement.

Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the problem is that I really cant afford the car that I have, I live with $87 between paychecks so not much left over kind of got to budget myself, and do little side jobs.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the problem is that I really cant afford the car that I have, I live with $87 between paychecks so not much left over kind of got to budget myself, and do little side jobs.
BUT you drive a Viper :)
Ever think of refinancing it maybe? That might open up a little money but if you already owe alot then it's definately not a good idea.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96