Video recorder / Camera

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to get a video camera / recorder for the car. I have seen a lot of videos on around the internet and seen many of them are sunction cuped to the window.

I don't know anything about them, Does anyone have one and can give me some advise on what to buy and where? I did search ebay but many of them are located in out of country.

I have a drag race event in 2 weeks and would like to have one by then.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchase a GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera from Amazon. They sell the suction cups and swivels as well. I have used it for multiple events, and in different parts of vehicle, including my helmet. The HD above can shoot in 1080 or 720 wide angle. Besides a camcorder, it also serves as a camera.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchase a GoPro HD Motorsports HERO Camera from Amazon. They sell the suction cups and swivels as well. I have used it for multiple events, and in different parts of vehicle, including my helmet. The HD above can shoot in 1080 or 720 wide angle. Besides a camcorder, it also serves as a camera.

PLUS 1 ON WHAT HE SAYS.. i HAVE ONE AND IT WORKS GREAT.

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
had the go pro motorsports for awhile now..before they got really popular..now everyone has them. Good video quality and tuff as hell but the audio ***** bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper