Video SW/RSI getting spanked @ the track

N

Nero

Notice Gary looking over to make sure the Viper left first. This was in the final round of the vette/viper/supra competition @ TX2k4.

Titan vs RSI

I know next year the RSI guys will have some tricks up their sleeves, but that's for next year. The RSI crew was super cool and we enjoyed racing them.

To SW your right at least you could read the "Titan" on the parachutes, many can't say that.

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nero, that is pretty funny considering I was driving a hurt STREET car. I guess Gary had too many buttons to push, guages to watch, to leave on time... A gutted RACE car against a Street car. We had some issues with the NOS on the Viper, but at least we could DRIVE it home with the A/C on if needed. I was suprised that I could see the Titan logo on the parachute through all the smoke comming out of the exhaust after you blew up...

See you next year,

SW

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess we should set up a race with Sir Hiss and the titan supra, they are both street legal. Than we will see who gets spanked.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm suprised he even saw the tree through all that smoke/exhaust in the cabin of the Supra. A full Race car against a street car. :rolleyes:

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets not get carried away, there were 3 9 second 100% street Supras (all 3 with AC, etc. ~3500 pounds without driver) at the meet as well, 2 of them 6speeds without NOS (one went 9.89 and the other 9.80 at the meet although the 9.8 car has gone 9.68) and one an auto without NOS that went 9.1 (this car did about 8 back to back 9.1's and 9.2's in TX) in TX and ran 3 back to back 8.8's and 8.9's in Las Vegas early this week.

But yes the Titan car although street legal is not as much of a street car as the RSI Viper SW was piloting.

I'm suprised he even saw the tree through all that smoke/exhaust in the cabin of the Supra.A full Race car against a street car. :rolleyes:

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WONT BE THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR RSI/SW AKA "THE SHEEK" GETS SPANKED!THERES MORE COMING VERY SOON.............TX WYD :D

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WONT BE THE LAST TIME THIS YEAR RSI/SW AKA "THE SHEEK" GETS SPANKED!THERES MORE COMING VERY SOON.............TX WYD :D

Norma, good to here from you again, I see you are still crying "wolf". Man it's been a LONG time since your car has done anything... Let's see, 3 or 4 motors later, many$$$ spent and still no results. Be careful not to lighten that car too much more, it might just fly off the track. :D Hope that new LPE 542 motor can FINALLY do it...

Take care,

SW

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoopdi do-do, Sounds like Fred J.
Nero, What about the $1000 I told Fred I would put on the Ringgold Viper against the Titan car ? Are you guys bringing it to Bowling Green next month...or is it still going to be burnt up ?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the video. I don't think Gary was watching SW. Notice, his helmet never moves until after the run when he is checking gauges or something. Gary is a stand up guy.....if he tells me he was looking left through the whole pass, then I will believe it.

BTW.....congrats on the win :2tu:

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW AKA "THE SHEEK" MAN THE PRESSURE IS ALL ON YOU BROTHER TO KEEP UP YOUR MOTOR NUMBER.THE BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.PER OUR FRIENDLY TRACKSIDE CHAT LAST TIME OUR PATHS CROSSED WE HAVE SECURED A SPECIAL FOR SALE SIGN VIPER GTS RED TO MATCH YOUR SNAKE.ON THE BACK OF THE FOR SALE SIGN IS A PERSONALIZED NOTE WHICH READS....."ALSO RAN R.I.P."....SORRY ABOUT THE RECENT BAD KARMA U ARE GOING THRU WITH ROHNS CAR ON THE SNAP,CRACKLE,POP SPRAY PROGRAM.IVE HEARD VARYING ACCOUNTS OF DRIVER,NITROUS AND OR BOTH ISSUES.BUT IM SURE U CAN SET ME STRAIGHT ON THE FACTS.WE DONT HAVE THE BACKING WITH PROFESSIONAL TUNERS THAT U DO.AS U KNOW SCOTT AND I ARE YOUR AVERAGE CAR GUYS SO IT TAKES US LONGER TO GET TO THE TOP.SPEAKING OF TOP BRING A PARACHUTE TO BG WITH U SO U WONT GET HURT WHEN YOU GET BUMPED OFF. CYA SOON! TX WYD :D

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norma, no pressure on my part, your the one that needs to run a "number" for a change. I haven't spent the last three years trying to get my car to run right.I know you want me to sell my Snake, but I think I'm going to keep it. If you don't run the "number" again, you can always use the for sale sign on your ride. As far as Rohn's car, yes it did have some issues, but I did still manage to get it to the finals after beating two low nine second Supras and running a 8sec Supra in the finals. I guess it must be frustrating to spend 3 years and lots of $$$ only to be in second place again&again. I really hope you can get it this time, that would give me something to do....

Take care,

SW

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhhh 2 weeks to BG. This should be interesting.

My $$$ is on RSI (race 1) and RINGGOLD (race 2) if the supra shows. I know other makes are generally not allowed at the V10 Nats, but maybe just this once.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW AKA THE "SHEEK" I SEE ITS YOUR BAD KARMA AGAIN WITH SHORT TERM MEMORY!3 YEARS AGO U AND YOUR SEAN ROE SC COMING OUT PARTY VIPER GOT PUT ON THE TRAILER BY MY ALL MOTOR RT10 IN BG.BUT WAIT I GUESS U WERENT REALLY DRAG RACING IT WAS JUST AN EXHIBITION RUN OR U WOULD HAVE WON...RIGHT!YOU KNOW AND I KNOW AND NOW THE REST OF THE GANG KNOWS IT.HERES THE SCORE "THE SHEEK" 2 WINS TX WYD 1 WIN.THE QUESTION U NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS CAN U GO THE 12 ROUNDS.DONT WEAR YOURSELF OUT JUMPING FROM ONE THING TO ANOTHER ESPECALLIY IF YOUR KARMA IS BAD.LETS HOPE U WILL KEEP YOUR ALL MOTOR BELT TITLE AND NOT GET KNOCKED OUT IN ROUND 4.CYA SOON! TX WYD :D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW AKA THE "SHEEK" I SEE ITS YOUR BAD KARMA AGAIN WITH SHORT TERM MEMORY!3 YEARS AGO U AND YOUR SEAN ROE SC COMING OUT PARTY VIPER GOT PUT ON THE TRAILER BY MY ALL MOTOR RT10 IN BG.BUT WAIT I GUESS U WERENT REALLY DRAG RACING IT WAS JUST AN EXHIBITION RUN OR U WOULD HAVE WON...RIGHT!YOU KNOW AND I KNOW AND NOW THE REST OF THE GANG KNOWS IT.HERES THE SCORE "THE SHEEK" 2 WINS TX WYD 1 WIN.THE QUESTION U NEED TO ASK YOURSELF IS CAN U GO THE 12 ROUNDS.DONT WEAR YOURSELF OUT JUMPING FROM ONE THING TO ANOTHER ESPECALLIY IF YOUR KARMA IS BAD.LETS HOPE U WILL KEEP YOUR ALL MOTOR BELT TITLE AND NOT GET KNOCKED OUT IN ROUND 4.CYA SOON! TX WYD :D

I Can't wait to see you guys go at it again!!!

Did Hear Correctly Norm? LPE?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was suprised that I could see the Titan logo on the parachute through all the smoke comming out of the exhaust after you blew up...

I have seen that car run many times @ Bradenton Motorsports most of the runs were 12,14,18 sec runs in your Supra at test and tune. The car does NOT look very consistant. After I watched your 18 sec run, you loaded up the Supra in the Semi and trailer with Titan Motorsports all over the trailer, then your rig did not leave. Numerous people were around the rig, pointing and upset about something???? Was it stuck or did the tow rig break?

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
N

Nero

sure the car's a little light, but you don't bring excuses to a race track you bring your best game. Unfortunately we didn't bring that in TX as we were down on 2 cylinders and off our almost 170mph traps. Next year will be even better. The next 2 weekends we're in Moroso then in VA so we won't be at the BG event.

Not sure what Cudaman is talking about exactly. We test in Bradenton quite often. There's nothing wrong with running a 40 second time in testing, its bringing your A-game with you to a competition that matters, we took home Best MPH/ET and Unlimited champion, in my book that's all that matters.

SW was a great sport with the race as well as RSI, they're top notch in my book.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nero..... Bradenton is a far superior track than Orlando.....Bradenton is a safer track, better run and staffed, and owners are putting some serious money into track, aprox $70 to,$80,000 in the last 5 months. I do not think Orlando even sprays the last 1/8 mile of the track. Nor do I ever see any evidence that they put any money back into the track. Last time I ran it .....it scared the dog cr@p out of me!

Cudaman :usa:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nero,

Watcha doing on the Viper forums?

Stop picking on the slow cars and get the celica worked out. ;)

PS. Thanks for the intercooler, your price break is fantastic.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21