vin info please asap

DULFERS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have dreamed of owning a viper since it came out in 92, but now that I have found a used one; I would like to run the vin # to make sure that the car is in perfect shape since it is in Europe and will have to pay to have it shipped here. My biggest question is that the seller has the car listed w/ a automatic transmission and I did not think this car was available with this, am I correct? I am waiting for reply from seller. The info I have is it is a 1995 black rt/10 vin # 1b3br65e8sv200430. I would like to find a vin decoder that will tell me all of the original equip. that came on the car anyone know where one is? hopefully I will be joining you as a owner and not just dreamer. :laugh:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: watch out for this one - shady transaction

read the post about the above car, sounds like the same one to me. I believe it was Vipermad that made the post

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the way, no Vipers ever came with an automatic from the factory.... no VIN decoder needed for that one.

Here is info on Viper VINS:
VINS Explained

This is one of the current scams, seller usually asked for payment via Western Union.... or some other "cash" payment method. I tried to get WU to belly up to the bar, bottom line, they do not care. They basically say "buyer beware.... all we do is move money around" (making the scam possible). We identified numerous scams in process for them, but they did not want to initiate a trap for the crooks with the FBI, they wanted an individual to do that. I will personally never use WU again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine