Vinyl Stripe Installation???

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really shouldn't have any fading George but paint is obviously better, though more expensive.
If you can't find anyone near you to install the stripes for you, should you do vinyl, let me know. I would be willing to install the stripe for you. I have literally done hundreds of various types in stripes on cars (and boats) over the years. Vipers are time consuming because of the curves but with lots of soapy water and heat, it can be done. I did my Gen1 in vinyl and after 1 year I loved it so much, I had them painted on. It took me a full day to stripe it and a week to paint! Go figure.

toohot4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one kool silver vinyl job

[media]http://dodgevipersforsale.com/DSC06506.jpg[/media]

:)

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really shouldn't have any fading George but paint is obviously better, though more expensive.
If you can't find anyone near you to install the stripes for you, should you do vinyl, let me know. I would be willing to install the stripe for you. I have literally done hundreds of various types in stripes on cars (and boats) over the years. Vipers are time consuming because of the curves but with lots of soapy water and heat, it can be done. I did my Gen1 in vinyl and after 1 year I loved it so much, I had them painted on. It took me a full day to stripe it and a week to paint! Go figure.

I may take you up on that. John at Roanoke has a lead for me that is around here. If that does not work out I will be a callin. Thanks.