VIPAIR finished product

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The finished product Vipair is now in stock for immediate delivery.Comes in black with your choice of lazer cut aluminum lettering to match the color of your car.The finished product will flow 25% more air than the prototype.This piece is designed to mate directly with your factory box and we will also have them available late this month to mate with the Factory 10 C.F box.They are priced at 199.00plus shipping.You can place your order with me at 813-294-9986 [email protected] or with Steve prescott at 780-486-4471 email [email protected] We will be closed from 08/16 to 08/24. Until we return please direct all of your orders to Steve prescott for immediate shipping.Also the Vipermed airboxes will now come complete w/vipair.Call for special pricing

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are those pics someone wanted..There DEVILDOGS installation from another thread..
You must be registered for see images

Pic 2 In this pic you can see that the VIPAIR channels it's air right into the front of the airbox.

Pic 3 CLOSEUP

Pic 4 In this pic from the motor forward I've removed the top of the H M S box so you can see how the VIPAIR channels the fascia air into the airbox. The entire width of the VIPAIR channels air into the full width of the airbox. Note that the VIPAIR is higher on both sides of the NACA duct indentation to allow more air to flow to the top edge of the airbox...they have a half-circle cutout on top of each sides leading edge to allow clearance for the NACA duct mounting points.

Pic 5 CLOSEUP...not bad for sticking my arm out and snapping!

Pic 6 H M S airbox with top on for those not familiar and you can see that the VIPAIR side channels come to the top of the airbox.

Great product as usual Scott, Love the way it works and looks real sharp with that VIPAIR EMBLEM!

Adam

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang