Vipe Night At Haugens Wed Aug 20th!!!!

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I have to leave around 6:30 so I'm going to head up in the afternoon around 4ish I think. When I was there a couple weeks ago someone said they will not be able to use the corn fields out back because the farmer still has corn growing.
If this is true I don't kow what they are going to do with all the cars??? They usually get over 1000 cars for their big bash.

Glenn

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you boys go? Any pics? Unfortunately bad day for me and I couldn't make it.. Chalk that up to zero visits to Haugens for 08, hopefully 09 will be a better year.

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got there around 4pm and the place was packed. I managed to get a spot in behind where we usualy park only because someone was leaving. by 5:30 people started parking in the middle of our area blocking people in because there was no more spots. I managed to squeeze out around 6pm because I was scared I would never get out as people were continuing to park anywhere.

Having said that, there were alot of great cars their. 2 gen 1 vipers, one red with silver stripes that the guy just bought 2 weeks ago, and a black with silver stripes who I did not meet. I would have to say that my fav car of the night (Other than mine...lol) was a 427 Cobra with unbelievable paint. From a distance it looked almost black. But up close it was this beautiful deep black cherry with 2 black stipes. The entire car was perfect inside and out.

I bumped into a guy who heads up the used car dept at a mississauga dealership. He was telling me that he has a red 08 that he's letting go cheap because they want rid of it...Mike??? He also told me a little story about a certain blue supercharged hennessey car that a dealer buddy of his bought.

The place was a zoo and if I could have stayed all night I wouldn't have cared, but because I had to leave by 6:30pm it was dicey.

Theres always next week Mike....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang