Viper 2006 Coupe Car Cover

Ms Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just bought a new 2006 Viper - blue with silver stripes. Does anyone know of a good car cover that fits?

Thanks.

Chris Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My FE came with a cover, but the material seems like nylon and it has been used and dirty on bottom. Can I wash the cover? Anyone have any issues with the factory FE covers?

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently sold my 06 FE Coupe, and I have the factory gray/black stripe car cover with fangs storeage bag..(used it once)

Also have the factory blue fangs floor mats..

Make me a offer for both if you would like them....

Rick

MK2_Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Make sure you wash it before putting it on. I had mine on and I went away on a trip. When I got back it had rained for 3 days and it cost me $278.00 to get out the streak stains on the stripes...and this was with my cover provided by Dodge.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought 4 Covercraft covers from Autoanything. I have received great service and their prices could not be beat.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a California cover...used a few months. Ordered for my blue coupe which I sold....says "VIPER" in blue on front of cover. Includes bag and lock. Indoor outdoor cover....paid 300 plus shipping new. Make offer...will throw in black floor mats too.

Chad