Viper and motorcycle pics wanted!!!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah MOONIE i'm the INFAMOUS BADVENOM. Stop pming me asking me that. You see the guys that know me offline know the REAL YO TONY, but I wouldn't give a flying sht what you think of me.It's a screen.wippy doo

Good for you little tony. You want a cookie?

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a couple of photos of my Ford HD F-250 Diesel with 550HP, along with my 2003 HD Fat Boy, Chromed everything.

here you go i posted them for you

3581DSC00348-med.JPG

3581DSC00340.JPG

vd..

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
vd:

what the hell did you do to piss in that guys corn flakes??? :confused:

All I did was start this post. I thought that it was harmless. I guess the guy has a problem with me having toys. Probally some deranged preacher spreading hate against choppers. who knows.. there are all different types even in the viper club.

vd..

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's called ViperFreak from the other site.Funny how he is bad mouthing me there.Never spoken to the idiot and the guy comes out attacking me. Are all people from Texas STUPID? They must feel mighty small to us damn YANKEES.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's called ViperFreak from the other site.Funny how he is bad mouthing me there.Never spoken to the idiot and the guy comes out attacking me. Are all people from Texas STUPID? They must feel mighty small to us damn YANKEES.

Hey ** ** ** whoa!! Texas people are the [******]!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey BC! what's up? This dynamic duo of BNB and VD are such easy marks they make sigfried and roy look like tuff guys!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny how a big man you are on the keyboards.I see you posted about me in the VA how fast the mongaloid will get banned from here.Whats up flatface.I won't getbanned on here.Trust me.You see theres a difference. The VA has idiots like you to choo choo train each other.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Homo why don't you go in your little alley and play in the sand box.Don't play with the big boyz becasue I'll rip you up. I know trying to make a name for yourself. i got a good name for you.How does DEUSCHE BAG SOUND?Now go and run to the alley and post .

WAR HI I'M FROM TEXAS AND I'M WHAT YOU CALL A A BORTION ACCIDENT

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Homo said what?????????????? Hi myname is Viperfreak.I'm a new memeber of the Alley.Just trying to play with the big gunz and make a name for myself. I make luuutsss of monieee, get it mon ieee.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Homo why don't you go in your little alley and play in the sand box.Don't play with the big boyz becasue I'll rip you up. I know trying to make a name for yourself. i got a good name for you.How does DEUSCHE BAG SOUND?Now go and run to the alley and post .

WAR HI I'M FROM TEXAS AND I'M WHAT YOU CALL A A BORTION ACCIDENT

My gosh you're stupid. I bated you into making another stupid post and you took it!

Here boy, get the stick, get the stick......

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what, your right. Talk all you want. You won, you can tell all your Texas buddies you were the king who made BnB leave all the sites.

Congrads and you should be proud.Did a great service for the VCA and the ALLEY

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You know what, your right. Talk all you want. You won, you can tell all your Texas buddies you were the king who made BnB leave all the sites.

Well gosh, thanks, but really it's not much of a victory. I mean even a chimpanze could have outwitted you.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well gosh, thanks, but really it's not much of a victory. I mean even a chimpanze could have outwitted you.

what do you think you are a genius you sound more like a mental midgit. Gee gosh batman and robin talk went out with b&w tv.

get a life!!! oh better than that get a motorcycle and crash!!!!!!

vd.. :headbang: :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a dude name ViperFreak on the Alley. Another dude trying to make a name for himself.

WAR YOUR A TWATSKY MOONIE BOY :rolleyes:

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait...are you saying that Dmitry started a post about Vipers and bikes, showed everyone his new bike of which he is proud, and his thread was derailed.

I cannot believe that ever happens.

That would indicate that people enjoy disrupting threads because of their own agenda.

I know that it could happen in theory, but it would never happen here.

Dmitry is good people; wish he had avoided the temptation to respond to the de-railment.

Speaking of bikes (were we?), in a new magazine (perhaps Robb or Dupont or similar), some shop had built a new Harley using only Harley parts and constructed it to look like a 1930 bike. Have not personally liked Harleys in recent years, but this one is quite cool.

Sorry for de-railing the Dmitry bashing.

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, to conclude:

BNB and VD, the dynamic duo in tights, have been OWNED.

You know I'm bored when I have to ethug a couple of no account little punks like these two.

To all the other legitmate Viper owners on this thread I apologize for the interuption. I did try to get super hip cool dude grand master "VD" flash to go to AG to take his beating but of couse he is a coward and would not step up.

I know the dynamic duo in tights, bnd and vd, will try to respond to this and that's fine as I know they both live in imaginary world where they think they are cool.

You know, they dynamic duo would be kinda cute if they were'nt so pathetic.

EOT

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I'm a Texan, well not any more, but what's wrong with us long tall Texans, get it.. Long, Tall

My bike days are over, I can only handle a certain level of high risk living, but I came very close to buying a Boss Hog, Chevy V-8 powered. Now that's a bike.

Other than that the V-Rod would be in my drive way.

I'm going to bed, I'm wore out, side scrolling this thread.

Skip White

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I finally cleared some space on my web server. Here are a few of my 1000rr and my ACR.

You must be registered for see images

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Moonieh that house looks cheezy .*** is that? Hanzel and Grettel walked in on that midget opening? Let me explain from a builders point of view. From what I see you have no perception of design.The entrance should have been bigger. The oval windows do not good look with a cathedral front opening.You are taking away from the main entrance of the house. Before you show us some *** pictures of your rice rocket, call a good builder or architect to redesign your house.

WAR THREE LITTLE PIGS BRICK HOUSE MADE IT BOB VILLAS SHOW