Viper and motorcycle pics wanted!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more thing to the entire Viper Nation. Viper D and me are meeting with our bikes. I am unveiling the hottest custom bike out there. Viper D you ready for the ride next week? Get the camera out because I want Moonee to see what he can only dream of.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I posted it up for ya.

7021108-0880_IMG-med.JPG

vd..

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One more thing to the entire Viper Nation. Viper D and me are meeting with our bikes. I am unveiling the hottest custom bike out there. Viper D you ready for the ride next week? Get the camera out because I want Moonee to see what he can only dream of.

hell yea!! LETS DO IT.

VD..

SRTaj10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey VD thanks for posting the pics up. Thanks for the props on the car guys. The car is lowered about 2 inches and the wheel are Kinesis. If you look at my gallery there are few other pics. I love the 750 so go get one its awsome. Thanks again.

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey VD thanks for posting the pics up. Thanks for the props on the car guys. The car is lowered about 2 inches and the wheel are Kinesis. If you look at my gallery there are few other pics. I love the 750 so go get one its awsome. Thanks again.

what did you use to lower that bad boy?

vd..

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all missed MB bike week. Just rode back yesterday morning. 7 hours in the saddle.

Here is my bike although it has gone through some changes....

You must be registered for see images

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics everyone!!!!
Here are a couple of mine.. Dont have any uploaded yet of my R1's that i used to have... But here you go.... This is a Italian (handbuilt) MV Agusta "SPR" #190 of 300 built and only one of 20 that are here in the USA only... These pics were taken after it was delivered and removed from the crate..

9486MV_SPR_009-med.jpg

9486MV_SPR_008-med.jpg

9486MV_SPR_010-med.jpg

9486DSCF0209-med.JPG

and my Copperhead baby of course....... :2tu: :2tu: :usa:

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
since this is an 06 and i don't have it yet this pic will have to do. I will replace it with the real pic in a couple of weeks when i get it.

6400gsxr1000.jpg

vd..

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful MV, Mach, Is the Multistrada yours as well? and How do you like those Italians (bike)?

Thanks Top... The MV is the only italian i have for motorcycles and it is one of the most beautiful bikes i have ever owned!!! However, my *** bikes (R1's) were the performance kings... I have raced some of my friends and they had a 996 and 999 Ducati and i beat them both (with relatively the same mods to the bikes - slip-on pipes, geared, etc..)... :2tu: :2tu:

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never posted pictures before. Can anyone let me know how it is done?

Thank you, Larry

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Viper D.

1. 1939 Velocette
2. Pro Street Bobber: 147" will have NOS too! Just came back from painter who is finishing the molding.
3. 2004 Hayabusa w/Pingel electric shift
4. Only picture I have of my Viper, stuck in the garage waiting for new driveway to cure. Nice trunk lid, right!
5. Custom softtail finished about 5 years ago at K&N Filter on a dyno.
6. Back-1940 WLD Harley Davidson/Front-1941 WR Harley Davidson. WLD now under restoration. WR being left as raced at 1941 Daytona.
7. Gas tank of 1955 Ariel Square Four-it was bobbed and painted sometime in the 60's. Great beach cruiser.

If anyone interested I can ask Viper D to post pictures of my V-rod and RoadKing when take I them.

Of course, I owe myself at least a before picture of the Viper and an after.

Keep the shiney side up. Thanks for allowing me to share these.
Larry

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VD,

Just saw the photos that you posted of my Fat Boy and Ford HD Super Duty. Thanks much. Didn't even know you did that bu thanks again!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers filthy needs a wash but:

You must be registered for see images attach