Viper as a business?

dan-t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wandering if anyone as ever profited from there viper. like having it wrapped with vinyl or renting it..charging for rides etc.. thanks for any imput.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can rent it as business, yes.
You can use it as advertising.
You can drill a hole in it and charge 100 bucks, like one of the retards did.
Anything is possible, the brain is the limitation.

I drive it.

OP
OP
D

dan-t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks, i know we can do these things. I wanted to see if any had done it. oh I dont need to sell my ride to pay for school, sorry its one or the other for you.i can speak well but typing and spelling never was my thing, i skipped that day of school..lol.My thought was charging for rides at this big indoor go kart track.they have a big parking lot, enough room for autocross type deal with the viper.it would bring them customers and i could split cash with them for people going for a fun ride.Its not really about making money for me as much as a excuse and a place to rag on my car. thanks for the replies

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was interested in wrapping my 97 for ******. "The ****** Viper, if that doesn't get you up, nothing will"

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there's guy over here who uses his viper to collect the groom and take him to the to the church, he's fully booked for 2008

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need1 in LasVegas rents out 2 Vipers, and lots of other exotic vehicles...one being a MASSIVE truck that he says people actually request for weddings! ~juli

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a service to VCA members only, I will drill holes in your Viper for absolutely no cost whatsoever.

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would sell yours and spend the money on English, spelling, and grammar classes.

Don't worry Dave I fixed your grammar mistakes also. English is always capitalized as it is a specific language.

I added a comma after the word spelling to make it a complete series.

I love the irony though. :D

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my 2002 GTS that I purchased new in 2003 to a car collector in Japan for a nice profit after driving it for a year. A friend of mine who deals in exotic cars had the buyer who was looking for my exact car. He talked me into selling it even through the car was not for sale.

Even though I made money on the car I still regreted selling it. I recently purchased a 2002 ACR to replace it. I got the ACR at a great price and it's in perfect condition with 4,900 miles. In the end everything turned out good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine