Viper being sold...NOT by choice. But, Ill be back.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not to get off track, but this reminded me of the guy who drove 2 hours to look at a car I was selling. After the test drive he said, he'd take it. We drive 20 minutes to my bank to deposit his "check" when he presents the teller one of those "you may be qualified for a loan up to $xxxxx" letters (from a different bank). Wow I was pissed.

Funny story..... a few years ago a friend asked me to accompany her to purchase a vehicle. After spending the entire day trying to find the right one, once she did, she revealed to the salesperson her trade was in her mother's name. She got about a minute long blank stare from the both of us.

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to get off track, but this reminded me of the guy who drove 2 hours to look at a car I was selling. After the test drive he said, he'd take it. We drive 20 minutes to my bank to deposit his "check" when he presents the teller one of those "you may be qualified for a loan up to $xxxxx" letters (from a different bank). Wow I was pissed.

hahahahahahahaha and who's name was on this ''check'' ??? Was it his sister's ?????lol

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Man thats some funny **** right there. I actually laughed out loud when i read that. Thanks for putting a big smile on my face. LMFAO. But for real though, i would have been pissed too. What the well was the ****** bag thinking??? Some people

And for the OP, i bet you had all good intentions but went about it all the wrong ways. It ***** that it had to come down to this, but its likely better this happened now then later down the raod when you would have made even more payments on a car that wasn't yours.
Better luck to you in the future.

:eater: